Hold and move a variety of everyday objects if grasping is a challenge.
The universal holder is very helpful for people who have trouble grasping objects. Use the attached velcro strip to attach the holder to any object you need to hold, such as a telephone, receiver, walker, cup, bottle, brush, hairdryer or other device. This device compensates for a lack of grasping capability as well as simply reducing hand fatigue.
Universal Holder features:
- Can be installed on almost any surface or object
- Makes life much easier for those who have trouble grasping
- Very popular as a grasping aid for walkers
- Flexible plastic handle firmly grasps any size hand
Universal Holder installation instructions:
1. Lock the two pieces of velcro together.
2. Peel of the paper backing from one of the strips and attach that strip to the universal holder
3. When you are ready to attach the Universal Holder to an object peel off the paper backing on the velcro strip and attach the universal holder to the object.
Warranty: All Ableware Maddak Health products include a limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects