Sku: A12920 01 - Part #: X2020
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Xvest Weight Vest - 20 lbs.
The Xvest Weighted Vest is a great way to add strength training to your everyday workout. The Xvest can be used by anyone of any skill level and all body types. It is the most versatile sports training and fitness tool on the market today! The Xvest will maximize your current fitness program, strengthen your core muscles and improve spinal bone density. Unlike other weighted vests, the Xvest is designed to fit like a glove on any size body making it much safer and more effective than traditional ankle and wrist weights, weight belts, and backpacks. It will also help you lose those unwanted pounds safely and effectively. By wearing the Xvest around the house, walking the neighborhood or added to your exercise routine - you can lose weight, build lean muscle and improve bone density all at the same time!
How it works: Your body is acclimated to your weight and it burns calories based on weight, exercise, duration and intensity. When you add weight to your body, more muscles are recruited to support the function of moving the added weight; in turn more calories are burned to support the muscle action. A properly weighted vest will intensify any activity or exercise, increasing the metabolic rate. Double your results and burn more calories in the same amount of time, making any workout more effective. Buy the Xvest Weight Vest - 20 lbs. (20 lbs. max) from Active Forever today!
Xvest Weight Vest Features:
- Material fights against odor and bacteria
- Has a D-ring front and back for multi-plane resistance training
- Use on land or in the water
- Useful in plyometric progressions
- Great for use in agility drills
- Great for use in cardiovascular conditioning
- 20 one pound weights
- Improves your ability to breathe deeply during exercise
- Xvest Workout Routine
Xvest Weight Vest Specifications:
- Quad-lateral waist strap
- Overlapping shoulder segments allow adjustment of length and depth
- All seams are surged and bound for lasting durability
- Four Velcro-secured flaps conceal individual weight pockets
- 2-piece clamshell design, constructed of 400 denier nylon with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial treatment
- D-rings - front and back, allow attachment of resistance cords for sports or therapeutic use
- X-Small: Waist sizes 22" - 28"
- Small: Waist sizes 26" - 32"
- Medium: Waist sizes 30" - 36"
- Large: Waist sizes 34" - 40"
- X-Large: Waist sizes 38" - 44"
- X-vest fitting instructions
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: X2020, xvest, weighted vest, heavy vest, weighted apparel
This product only ships via UPS ground. Please DO NOT pick an expedited shipping method
Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.