Sku: A29039 - Part #: 12-139-020
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Professional medical diagnostic equipment for teaching purposes with the 3M LITTMANN Master Classic II Adult Teaching Stethoscope. The stethoscope has two headsets, allowing an instructor and student to perform simultaneous auscultation. Included are one black and one burgundy tube that connect, and a single-sided chestpiece with a tunable diaphragm. The convenient double sided stethoscope, with 3M’s ‘tunable technology’ , allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds by simply applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece. Used by physicians and nurses worldwide, the 3M Littmann Master Classic II Teaching Stethoscope combines award-winning ergonomic design with performance and comfort for quality sound transmission. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
3M LITTMANN Master Classic II Adult Teaching Stethoscope Features:
- Dual headsets for real-time teacher-patient auscultation
- 40" tube for easy movement around a patient
- Pressure-based sound frequency adjustment with tunable diaphragm
- Anatomically designed headsets
- Award winning ergonomic design and excellent acoustic sensitivity deliver comfort and reliable diagnostic performance
- Tunable diaphragm responds with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds
- Anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm offers welcome patient comfort
3M LITTMANN Master Classic II Adult Teaching Stethoscope Specifications:
- Tube Color: Black and Burgundy
- Length: 28"
Warranty: 3 year manufacturer warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Teching stethoscope, teaching stethscope, stethoscpe, 12-139-020
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.