The Acclaim Digital EMS Unit is a non-invasive personal pain management system designed to deliver controlled, electronic muscle stimulation directly to the nerves and muscle groups experiencing pain. Three different stimulation modes allow for a truly customized electrotherapy session, and a large, friendly LCD display shows the output, timer, intensity and therapy mode selected.
Ideal for trating painful muscle spasms, underlying muscle fatigue, and both acute or chronic conditions, this compact and lightweight Electrical Muslce Stimulation (EMS) unit provides portable relief anytime, anywhere. As small as most cell phones, this digital EMS delivers clinical-grade power in a compact container. Easy to press switches fine tune your treatment, and the hinged cover protects the user for accidental adjustments to the controls. Affordable and portable pain relief is just a click away order your Acclaim Digital EMS Unit today from ActiveForever.com!
Acclaim Digital EMS Unit Features:
- Liquid crystal display shows output, therapy modes and timer
- Three treatment modes for a customized pain management session
- Compact and powerful electrotherapy and muscle stimulation
- Patient compliance meter tracks up to 999 hours
- Clear plastic safety cover prevents unintended adjustments for confident portability
- Take it with you for reliable pain management anywhere, anytime
- Arrives complete with everything you need in a durable plastic case
- Dual isolated channels for using on independent treatment areas
- Effective and affordable relief in a conveniently-sized package
Acclaim Digital EMS Specifications:
- Modes: Synchronous, Constant, and Alternate
- Channels: Dual (Isolated)
- Dimensions: 3.98" L x 2.4" W x 0.96" D
- Weight: 5.29 oz
- Patient Compliance Meter: Memorizes 60 operation sets, up to 999 hours
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-100mA (500 ohm in 1mA increments)
- Pulse Width: 50-300 microseconds (adjustable)
- Pulse Frequency 2-120 Hz (adjustable)
- Waveform: asymmetric bi-phase square pulse
- Timer: 0-60 minutes
- Output: 0-50V
- Power Supply: 9V battery (Included)
- Packaging Includes: Acclaim EMS, 2 Lead Wires, 1 Pack of 4 Pre-gelled Electrodes, Carrying Case, Battery, and Manual
Warranty: Lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 10s, E.M.S., 7500, KOALAT, pain therapy, current solutions, ems7500, 10-S, aclaim, accliam