ActiveForever.com is now carrying the Accu-Chek Compact Blue Control Solution. This solution is for use with the Accu-Chek Compact Plus System. The Compact Blue Control Solution ensures that your monitor system and test strips are in proper working order.
The ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus System, when used with ACCU-CHEK Compact Blue Control Solution, automatically detects a control test. Use control solution instead of blood to run a control test and ensure that your ACCU-CHEK Compact Plus System and test strips are working properly and giving reliable results.
ACCU-CHEK Compact Blue Control Solutions Features:
ACCU-CHEK Compact Blue Control Solutions Product Feature Description:
- Accu-Chek Compact Blue Control Solution is compatible with the Accu-Chek Compact Plus System
- Package contains one high and one low level solution
ACCU-CHEK Compact Blue Control Solutions Specifications:
Control Tests should be performed:
- One 3ml High Level
- One 3ml Low Level
- With each new vial of test strips
- When you change your batteries
- If you suspect the meter is malfunctioning
To perform a control test:
- Apply a drop of control solution to the test strip instead of a drop of blood
- Compare the results to the control range (you can find the range on the side of the vial of test strips)
- If the results are inside the range printed on the vial, your meter is functioning correctly.
- If the results are outside the range, you should call the manufacturer of your meter immediately.
Warranty Info: Solution is expired after 90 days from date opened, or by expiration date on box.
Returns: Non-Returnable, Hygiene Item
Related Searches: Accu-Chek, Accurate Check, Blood Glucose Meter, Advantage, Control Solution, Testing Solution
Search items similar to the ACCU-CHEK Compact Blue Control Solutions