Sku: A25995 - Part #: ACRL-3000
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS is personal prescription-strength pain relief system that can be used for a wide variety of join aches and muscle pains. Dual channel functionality means that you can use two or four electrode pads at the same time. The lead wires insert into Channel 1 and 2 and each wire connects to two 2" x 2" electrodes. The intensity of each pair of electrodes can be adjusted independently and it is not necessary to have both channels running (you can use just one wire with two electrodes). Ideal for those suffering from arthritis, fibromyalgia, and muscle and joint pain, this TENS unit can be used at home, the office, or while traveling.
The AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS features 6 preset body programs or 6 customizable programs to tailor the treatment to your own needs. Finding a comfortable level of relief is quick and easy with 25 levels of adjustable intensity that provides specific and beneficial pain relief for up to 30 minutes. This unit fits in the palm of your hand, has a large, easy to read display, large buttons, and is available without a prescription and FDA cleared for safety. The AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS unit is an effortless and drug-free solution for joint and back pain, muscular, and arthritic relief. You'll absolutely appreciate the substance and reliability of ActiveForever.com!
AccuRelief Dual Channel Tens Features:
- Can be used from the neck to the feet to relieve muscle and joint pain
- Uses TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- Clinically proven for safe and effective pain relief
- FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale (no prescription required)
- Reusable premium 2" x 2" electrodes are lightweight and flexible, contouring to almost any body part
- Large buttons allows for easy operation
- Starts working instantly safely blocking the pain signal
- 6 preset programs that correspond to a selected body part
- 6 customizable programs for tailored treatment
- 25 levels of powerful adjustable intensity
- 30 minute auto shut-off
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy-to-read screen
AccuRelief Dual Channel Tens Specifications:
- AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS Quick Start Guide
- AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS Electrode Placement Guide
- AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS Manual
- Product Dimensions: 4.60"H x 2.36"W x 1.34"D
- Product Weight: 0.098 lbs
- Treatment Time: 30 minutes (Max: 90 minutes per day)
- Treatment Areas: Neck, Shoulder, Back, Hand, Arms, Legs, Feet
- Gel Pads: Use 2" x 2" size pads only (using a larger pad may reduce the stimulation effect); Replace when they no longer stick to the skin
- Power Source: 3 AAA Batteries
- Auto Shut-off: After 30 minutes of continuous use
- Wave Form: Modulation, Burst, Continuous+Burst, Deep TENS
- Frequency: 2~150Hz
- Pulse Width: 50~330 μS
- Output Voltage: 0 – 90mA
- Output Intensity Level: 0~25 levels
- Includes: one (1) AccuRelief Dual Channel TENS unit, 4 reusable, self-adhesive premium 2" x 2" electrode gel pads, one pair of lead wires, belt clip, two (3) AAA long-life batteries, instruction manual, quick start guide, and electrode placement guide
NOTE: Never place the gel pads on the head, throat, face, heart, chest area, or both legs at the same time. Please read the manual prior to use for a full list of warnings.
Warranty: one (1) year warranty on device only (does not includes pads)
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: acrl3000, acrl-3000, 023601230003, accu relief, accu-relief, dualtens, physical therapy, electrotherapy, tens unit therapy, t.e.n.s., fibromialgia, back pain relief, natural pain relief, electrical stimulation, electric stim, nerve treatment
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.