Sku: A25994 - Part #: ACRL-2000
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The AccuRelief TENS Single Channel unit is a personal and portable pain relief device that offers prescription-strength relief while at home, work, or traveling. TENS uses tiny electrical impulses sent through the skin to the nerves to modify pain perception through two 2" x 2" electrode pads. Perfect for those with muscle and joint pain, arthritis, and fibromyalgia, the six pre-set body programs are tailored for specific pain areas such as the neck, back, elbows, wrist, knees, and ankles.
The AccuRelief TENS Single Channel unit targets your pain with 25 levels of adjustable intensity for up to 30 minutes. Finding a comfortable level of relief is simple and quick with the press of a button. The control unit has a large easy to read screen with large buttons, fits in the palm of your hand, and can be use anytime, anywhere. AccuRelief is available without a prescription, FDA cleared for safety and TENS therapy is a simple and drug-free solution for muscular, arthritic, joint and back pain relief. You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
AccuRelief TENS Single Channel Features:
- Perfect for those with muscle and joint pain and arthritis
- Uses TENS technology (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale - no prescription required!
- Reusable premium 2" x 2" electrodes are lightweight and flexible, contouring to almost any body part
- Easy-to-read screen with large buttons allows for simple operation
- Starts working instantly safely blocking the pain signal
- 6 preset programs that correspond to a selected body part
- 25 powerful levels of adjustable intensity
- 30 minute treatment with auto shut-off
- Lightweight and portable
- Safe and effective
AccuRelief TENS Single Channel Specifications:
- AccuRelief TENS Single Channel Quick Start Guide
- AccuRelief TENS Single Channel Electrode Placement Guide
- AccuRelief TENS Single Channel Manual
- Product Dimensions: 4.61"H x 2.36"W x 1.34"D
- Product Weight: 0.167 lbs
- Treatment Time: 30 minutes (Max: 90 minutes per day)
- Treatment Areas: Neck, Shoulder, Back, Hand, Arms, Legs, Feet
- Gel Pads: Use 2" x 2" size pads only (using a larger pad may reduce the stimulation effect); Replace when they no longer stick to the skin
- Power Source: 2 AAA Batteries
- Auto Shut-off: After 30 minutes of continuous use
- Wave Form: Modulation, Burst, Continuous+Burst, Deep TENS
- Frequency: 2~150Hz
- Pulse Width: 50~300 μS
- Output Voltage: 0 – 90mA
- Output Intensity Level: 0~25 levels
- Package Dimensions: 7"H x 5.75"W x 1.875"D
- Package Weight: 0.53 lbs
- Includes: one (1) AccuRelief TENS Single Channel unit, 4 reusable, self-adhesive premium 2" x 2" electrode gel pads, one lead wire, two (2) AAA long-life batteries, instruction manual, quick start guide, and electrode placement guide
NOTE: Never place the gel pads on the head, throat, face, heart, chest area, or both legs at the same time. Please read the manual prior to use for a full list of warnings.
Warranty: one (1) year warranty on device only (does not includes pads)
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: acrl2000, acrl-2000, 023601220004, accu relief, accu-relief, singletens, physical therapy, electrotherapy, tens unit therapy, t.e.n.s., fibromialgia, back pain relief, natural pain relief, electrical stimulation, electric stim, nerve treatment
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.