Acorn Superglide 120 Stairlift
The Acorn Superglide 120 Stair Lift is an in-home, electric stairlift to help those with difficulty climbing stairs. Many people wish to continue living in their own home, but loss of mobility can make it increasingly difficult to climb up and down the stairs. For many years now the Acorn Stair Lifts have been providing safe, reliable and easy-to-use mobility and accessibility solutions in homes.
Acorn Superglide 120 lifts are powered by direct current (DC), supplied by rechargeable batteries, which deliver a smooth, ultra-quiet and safe ride quality. The batteries are maintenance free and charged by a safe 15 volts AC. The ride quality is attributed to our unique rail profile and chassis roller system in conjunction with the DC Power and rack and pinion drive systems.
The Acorn Superglide has eight rollers, giving a surface contact area at least four times greater than competing products, which, coupled with our unique double tube rail profile, gives the smoothest, quietest and most luxurious ride quality currently available, and a superb feeling of safety and stability when using the stair lift. Get yours from Active Forever today!
Acorn Superglide 120 Stairlift Features:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Maintenance-free battery power
- Easy-to-use joystick and remote control operation
- Smooth start/stop action
- Swivel Seat
- Fold-up seat & footrest
- Safety cut-out sensors
- Electronic and mechanical braking systems
- Quiet operation
- 294 lb weight capacity standard (350 lb available as Heavy Duty option)
Acorn Superglide 120 Stairlifts Specifications:
- Motor Power: 0.25 kW
- Motor Output Speed: 22 rpm
- Method of Drive: rack & pinion
- Motor Output Torque: 108 Nm
- Power Supply: 24 v DC (battery)
- Track: extruded aluminium
- Mains Supply: 110v, 50Hz charger
- Overall height (from floor): 40"
- Height of seat: 19.5"
- Overall depth (from wall): 23"
- Overall depth (when folded): 12.75"
- Width of footrest: 12"
- Overall width: 22"
- Depth of seat: 16"
- Weight Capacity: Standard:300 lb weight capacity, Heavy Duty: 350 lbs
- Measuring Instructions: Measuring Guide
- As the product is custom built, measurements and specifications from the Measuring Guide will be necessary to complete the order!
Acorn Super Glide Safety Features:
- Electronic and mechanical braking systems: Eliminating any possibility of an uncontrolled descent of the stair lift.
- Limit sensors: At the end of either an ascent or descent the stair lift will come to a "soft stop" due to the limit sensors, these ensure that the stair lift always stops in the correct position.
- Swivel seat with locking catch: The stair lift seat swivels, and locks in position, making mounting and dismounting from the stair lift easy and safe. The stair lift will not operate unless the seat is in the correct riding position.
- Pressure sensitive safety surfaces: There are 5 surfaces / edges that stop the stair lift in event of a collision with any obstruction on the stairway. These are located around the footrest, and on the top and bottom of the carriage.
Warranty: Standard Warranty 1 year Parts, Lifetime on Motor and Drivetrain. Acorn Stairlifts can be supplied with a fully comprehensive warranty cover for up to 5 years, depending on your requirements
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: chair, handicap, residential, elderly, straight, curved