Sku: A23594 01 - Part #: ACHRS1L
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Acorn Stairlifts, relax and give your life a lift.
Acorn 120 stair lifts are designed for straight staircases. The slim design allows for minimal obstruction on the stairs, allowing others to use the staircase freely when the stair lift is folded. The Acorn stair lift will blend into your home, and the smooth start and stop allows you to glide effortlessly up and down the stairs without any discomfort.
Acorn Stairlift Superglide 120 Indoor Hinged Rail Stairlift Features:
- Padded seat and backrest Ensures that the Acorn Perch stair lift gives the most comfortable ride available.
- Directional toggle switch Easy to operate, even by those with limited dexterity.
- Safety belt and handrail Included for added security.
- Folding arms and footrest Slimline fold-away design allows easy access to the staircase.
- Fast, no mess installation The Acorn Perch Stair lift fixes quickly and easily to your staircase, so theres no mess, and no need for any repairs.
- Lockable on/off switch Allows the user to prevent others from using the lift.
- Diagnostic digital display Informs the user of the status of the stair lift.
- Safety sensors Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the stair lift if an obstruction is encountered.
- Remote controls 2 handsets supplied, which allow the user to call or send the stair lift up or down the staircase.
Acorn Stairlift Superglide 120 Indoor Hinged Rail Stairlift Specifications:
- Motor power: 0.5 hp
- Motor output speed: 22 rpm - No greater than 0.15 meters per second
- Method of drive:rack & pinion
- Motor output torque:108 Nm
- Power supply 24 v DC (battery)
- Maximum capacity: 20 Stone / 280lbs / 127kg (350lbs/159kg available)
- Track: extruded aluminium
- Mains supply: 110v, 50Hz charger
- Measuring Instructions: Measuring Guide
- As the product is custom built, measurements and specifications from the Measuring Guide will be necessary to complete the order!
Warranty: Standard Warranty 1 year Parts, Lifetime on Motor and Drivetrain. All Acorn Stairlifts can be supplied with a fully comprehensive warranty for up to 5 years, depending on your requirements.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.