Acorn Stairlift Exceptionally Comfortable Ride
Having difficulties with going up and down stairs should not stop you from having an independent lifestyle. The Acorn Superglide Model 120 Perch Stairlift is perfect for people who struggle bending their knees when ascending or descending their stairs or have narrow stairs on thestaircase. This stair lift enables people who have problems with sitting down to have as comfortable a journey as possible up and down the stairs.
Trouble bending your knees? Staircase exceptionally narrow?
Then an Acorn 120 Perch stair lift is the solution to your problems with the stairs. The Acorn perch stair lift is perfect for people who have narrow stairs or struggle bending their knees. With many of the same features and options as Acorn 120 straight stair lifts, the perch model includes a comfortable grab rail for extra security. Dont suffer; give your life a lift.
Acorn Stairlift Superglide 120 Indoor Perch Stairlift Features:
- Padded seat and backrest ensures that the Acorn Perch stair lift gives the most comfortable ride available.
- Directional toggle switch easy to operate, even by those with limited dexterity.
- Safety belt and handrail included for added security.
- Folding arms and footrest slimline fold-away design allows easy access to the staircase.
- Fast, no mess installation The Acorn Perch Stair lift fixes quickly and easily to your staircase, so theres no mess, and no need for any repairs.
- Lockable on/off switch Allows the user to prevent others from using the lift.
- Diagnostic digital display Informs the user of the status of the stair lift.
- Safety sensors Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the stair lift if an obstruction is encountered.
- Remote controls 2 handsets supplied, which allow the user to call or send the stair lift up or down the staircase.
Acorn Stairlift Superglide 120 Indoor Perch Stairlift Specifications:
- Motor power: 0.5 hp
- Motor output speed: 22 rpm - No greater than 0.15 meters per second
- Method of drive: rack & pinion
- Motor output torque: 108 Nm
- Power supply: 24 v DC (battery)
- Maximum capacity: 20 Stone / 280lbs / 127kg (350lbs/159kg available)\
- Track: extruded aluminium
- Mains supply: 110v, 50Hz charger
- Measuring Instructions: Measuring Guide
- As the product is custom built, measurements and specifications from the Measuring Guide will be necessary to complete the order!
Warranty: All Acorn Stairlifts can be supplied with a fully comprehensive warranty for up to 5 years, depending on your requirements.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.