The Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker Array Microphone provides users with a unique microphone that automatically locates and electronically steers towards the talker. Unlike traditional "fixed" microphones, users do not have to stay in one position while speaking; users are free to lean backwards, sideways or even move around without the fear of their voice being lost by the receiver. Not only ideal for individual use, the Acoustic Magic Voice is great for teleconferencing as the microphone rapidly steers to the individual participants.
This easy to use microphone utilizes Location Dependent Squelch (LDSTM) to de-sensitize the microphone to sounds coming from pre-selected directions. A digital signal processor creates a listening beam that only focuses on the actual talker and spatially filters all other noises. The proprietary noise reduction algorithms filter out the background noise and reverberations to provide the listener on the other end with a clear and crisp sound, free of unwanted noise. If you need an array microphone with built-in ACE for a VoIP conferenceing system our Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker II Array Microphone is just what you need.
Durable and reliable, this array microphone does not have any moving parts and requires no installation software; simply plug it into your computer's sound card and a wall outlet and begin teleconferencing or speaking with loved ones comfortably. Purchase the Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker Array Microphone today from ActiveForever!
Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker Features:
- Automatically locates and electronically steers towards the talker
- Two stage noise reduction algorithms
- Selectable steering limits for speech recognition and teleconferencing modes
- Microphone tilt capability
- Ideal for use in various medical, legal and educational facets
- Hands free digital recording through PCs or handheld recorders
- No software required for installation
- LDSTM, Patent Pending
Acoustic Magic Voice Tracker Array Microphone Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18"L x 2.5"H
- Weight: 2.5lbs
- Frequency response: 100Hz to 11,250Hz
- Power equipment: 6V DC, 400 ma, Center Pin Positive
- Analog output: 500 ohm output impedance, 3.5mm mini stereo jack
- Steering limits: 90° and 180°
- Compatible with Apple/Macintosh: OS, OS X
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows: 3.x, 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME, XP, Vista
- Included: Acoustic Magic Voice Microphone, 6ft male/male audio cable, wall-powered converter
- Acoustic Magic Specifications
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: voip, mics