Sku: A25916 - Part #: T560
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Advantage Open Heel Post Operative Shoe is designed to be used on a traumatized, post operative, diabetic or insensitive foot. If you have one or both feet that has poor circulation or just had heel surgery or injury, this shoe is just for you. Some Diabetics will lose sensation in their feet as the blood does not circulate properly. They may form ulcers or if just bumped slightly, may cause severe trauma. They will want to reduce the risk of soft-tissue injury from friction or pressure. Patients who just had a serious heel injury or surgery will want to protect the wound from further trauma.
The Advantage Open Heel Post Operative Shoe has a durable rubber outer sole that offers excellent shock absorption and protection. The cushioned heel provides maximum comfort and hook and loop closure gives the patient the option of a customized fit. This shoe will eliminate pressure from the heel promoting early patient mobiltiy. You'll appreciate the carefully chosen selection and reliability of ActiveForever.com! Never hesitate to contact us for well-informed guidance!
Advantage Open Heel Post Operative Shoe Features:
- Ideal for those just had surgery or an injury
- Perfect for diabetics with insensitive foot
- Removes pressure from the heel
- Rubber outer sole provides ultimate protection
- Excellent shock absorption
- Cushioned heel for the perfect fit and maximum comfort
- Hook and loop closure for a customize fit
Advantage Open Heel Post Operative Shoe Specifications:
- Women's Dimensions:
- X-Small: 3.5"L x 3"W x 8.5"D
- Small: 4"L x 3.5"W x 9.5"D
- Medium: 4"L x 3.5"W x 10"D
- Large: 4"L x 4"W x 11"D
- Men's Dimensions:
- Small: 4"L x 4"W x 11.5"D
- Medium: 4"L x 4"W x 12"D
- Large: 4"L x 4.5"W x 12"D
- X-Large: 4"L x 4.5"W x 12.5"D
- Weight: .5 lbs
- Foot: Fits left or right
- Color: Black
- Includes: one (1) Advantage Open Heel Post Operative Shoe
Sizing Chart: (Size determined by shoe size.)
Warranty: 90 Days
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: T560, elite ortho, eliteortho, post op, post op shoe, post-op, post-operative, surgical shoe, cast shoe, orthopidic, orthopedic, diebetic, surgery shoe, operation shoe, neuropathic, heel ulcer
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.