The Aircast ArterialFlow Sequential Compression System combines rapid inflation and graduated, sequential compression at high pressures and frequent inflation cycles, which works to empty the veins and reduce venous resistance. Designed to augment arterial blood flow and mircrocirculation, the Aircast ArterialFlow System is clinically proven to accelerate healing of ulcerative wounds and preserve limbs.
The Aircast ArterialFlow System also decreases venous resistance to promote unrestricted flow across capillaries, increasing blood to the extremities where healing can begin. Additionally, rapid inflation produces sufficient shear stress within the vein to induce a biologically mediated vasodilatory effect. Both of these effects assist in augmenting arterial flow and microcirculation, thus initiating wound healing and limb salvage. Buy the Aircast ArterialFlow Sequential Compression System from ActiveForever today!
Aircast ArterialFlow Sequential Compression System Features:
- Rapid inflation
- Graduated sequential compression
- Asymmetric compression
- Seamless Duplex Aircell Design
- Pre-set pressures and alarms
- Patient counter monitors patient compliance
- Easy portability
Aircast ArterialFlow Sequential Compression System Specifications:
- Includes: One (1) Aircast ArterialFlow Sequential Compression System
- Potential Applications: Vascular Insufficiency, Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD), Limb Salvage, Intermittent Claudication, Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI)
A prescription is required to buy the Aircast ArterialFlow Sequential Compression System
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: air cast, cryocuff, arterial flow, 32B, compression devices