Sku: A24743 01 - Part #: 01PD-S
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Aircast XP Diabetic Walker
The Aircast XP Diabetic Walker incorporates a high rocker sole for maximum off-loading of the diabetic foot and two insoles (one Impax ™ Grid and one Plastizote) to help eliminate pressure points. These insoles, when combined with the semi-rigid shell and full aircell coverage, also helps regulate shear stress. The Aircast XP Diabetic Walker's shell/aircell/rocker design maximizes plantar unloading and provides protection and immobilization.
A specialized Hand Bulb with Pressure Gauge is included with each Aircast XP Diabetic Walker to measure individual aircell compression. This precise measuring ensures regulated aircell inflation for neuropathic patients. The XP Diabetic Walker System is an ideal alternative to total contact casting. Unlike casting which requires costly and time consuming removal and application during skin and wound examinations, the XP Diabetic Walker can be easily removed and reapplied time after time. It can also be secured closed with the Aircast Brace-Lok ™ to help monitor patient progress. Buy the Aircast XP Diabetic Walker from ActiveForever today!
Aircast XP Diabetic Walker Features:
- Graduated compression to help reduce edema
- Multi-aircell support for a "total contact" fit
- Regulated aircell inflation with the specialized Hand Bulb with Pressure Gauge
- Specifically designed rocker sole reduces plantar pressures and improves off-loading
- Aircell lined shell maximizes plantar unloading, regulates shear stress, and provides protection and immobilization
Aircast XP Diabetic Walker Specifications:
- Sizes: Small, medium, large, and x-large
- Leg: Left or right
- Includes: Aircast XP Diabetic Walker, insoles (one Impax ™ Grid and one Plastizote), stockings, Hand Bulb with Pressure Gauge
- See sizing information below before ordering the Aircast XP Diabetic Walker
|Aircast XP Diabetic Walker Size
|Men's Show Size
||4 - 7
||7 - 10
||10 - 13
|Women's Shoe Size
||5 - 8
||8 - 11
||11 - 15
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: air cast, leg brace, ankle boot, 01P
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.