Sku: A25817 - Part #:
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The FreeStyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC) is a full-capacity concentrator that offers 5 pulse setting options. It utilizes a uniquely efficient flexible pulse-flow delivery system, which enables patients to be as active as possible. The internal battery enables up to 3.5 hours of use between recharges. When more time is needed away from an available power source for extended activity, FreeStyle’s optional AirBelt™ is there to provide hours of extended battery duration. AirBelt connects easily to either unit and depending on the setting, can provide up to seven or ten hours of ambulation between recharges.
The FreeStyle 5 POC has a convertible carrying bag can be worn over the shoulder or as a backpack, and even allows patients to wear the unit at the waist with any standard belt or the optional AirBelt. In fact, to maximize ambulation time, FreeStyle 5 can be used as an ensemble consisting of the portable oxygen concentrator, comfortable carrying case, and matching AirBelt. With this unit, oxygen users can now participate in an all-day, outdoor music festival, a sporting event, a continuing education class, or even enjoy the added benefits of the FAA-approved FreeStyle units during extended travel. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
Learn how to pick the best portable oxygen concentrator for you!
Check out our article "How to Choose a Portable Oxygen Concentrator"
Airsep Freestyle 5 w/Airbelt Battery Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- Now with 2 Airbelts for up to 17 hours of continuous use!
- Ultra-lightweight at 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
- Operates with rechargeable internal battery, AC or DC power
- Exceptional battery life
- FAA-approved for on-board, in-flight use
- Fashionable carrying case with adjustable shoulder strap
- Optional harness available to convert carrying case to backpack
- Up to 7 hours between battery recharges with the optional AirBelt at setting 1
Airsep Freestyle 5 w/Airbelt Battery Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Setting: 1-5 Pulse Settings
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% oxygen +5.5/-3%
- Dimensions: 10.7"H x 6.6"W x 4.4"D (27.2 cm H x 16.8 cm W x 11.2 cm D)
- Weight: 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg); Optional AirBelt: 1.8 lb (0.8 kg)
- AC Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 2 amps
DC Power: 12-24 VDC, 15 amps max
- Battery: Rechargeable, lithium
- Battery Duration: Recharge Time: 3.25 hours
- 5 setting - 1 hours
- 4 setting - 1.25 hours
- 3 setting - 1.5 hours
- 2 setting - 2 hours
- 1 setting - 3 hours
- AirBelt Duration:
- 5 setting - An additional 1 hrs; 2 hours total with AirBelt
- 4 setting - An additional 1.75 hours; 3 hours total with AirBelt
- 3 setting - An additional 2 hours; 3.5 hours total with AirBelt
- 2 setting - An additional 2.5 hours; 4.5 hours total with AirBelt
- 1 setting - An additional 4 hours; 7 hours total with AirBelt
- Battery Cycle Life: Approximately 300 cycles, then 80% capacity or below
- Warm Up Time: 2 minutes
- Alarms Indicators: Start-up, Pulse flow, Cannula disconnect, Low battery, Battery charge state, General malfunction
- Temperature Range: Operational temperature: 41ºF to 104ºF (5ºC to 40ºC.) (Operating unit outside of this range can affect performance.) Storage temperature: -2ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Altitude: Up to 12,000 ft (3,657.6 m.) (Higher altitudes may affect performance.)
- Includes: one (1) Airsep FreeStyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator, carry case with strap, two (2) Airbelts and adapters, AC/DC adapters, and user manual
- Airsep Freestyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Manual
- Airsep FreeStyle 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Quick Reference Guide
- Prescription Required
Warranty: Three (3) Year Limited Warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: air sep, focos, tankless, portable concentrator, COPD, c.o.p.d., independence, lungs, vacation, flight, plane, ship, boat, pw021, pw024, bt017, mi194, mi371, mi284, alpha-1, alpha1, antitrypsin deficiency
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.