Sku: A25815 - Part #:
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The FreeStyle Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC) makes its own oxygen in a compact package up to a 3 pulse setting. This POC utilizes a uniquely efficient flexible pulse-flow delivery system, which enables patients to be as active as possible. The internal battery enables up to 3.5 hours of use between recharges. When more time is needed away from an available power source for extended activity, FreeStyle’s optional AirBelt™ is there to provide hours of extended battery duration. AirBelt connects easily to either unit and depending on the setting, can provide up to 7 or 10 hours of ambulation between recharges.
The FreeStyle Portable Oxygen Concentrator has a convertible carrying bag that can be worn over the shoulder or as a backpack, and even allows patients to wear the unit at the waist with any standard belt or the optional AirBelt. In fact, to maximize ambulation time, FreeStyle can be used as an ensemble consisting of the portable oxygen concentrator, comfortable carrying case, and matching AirBelt. With this unit, oxygen users can now participate in an all-day, outdoor music festival, a sporting event, a continuing education class, or even enjoy the added benefits of the FAA-approved FreeStyle unit during extended travel. Buy yours from ActiveForever.comtoday!
Learn how to pick the best portable oxygen concentrator for you!
Check out our article "How to Choose a Portable Oxygen Concentrator"
Airsep Freestyle Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- Now with 2 Airbelts for up to 16.5 hours of continuous use!
- Ultra-lightweight at 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg)
- Operates with rechargeable internal battery, AC or DC power
- Exceptional battery life
- FAA-approved for on-board, in-flight use
- Fashionable carrying case with adjustable shoulder strap
- Optional harness available to convert carrying case to backpack
- Up to 7 or 10 hours between battery recharges with the AirBelt at setting 1
- To see how the Airsep Freestle stacks up against other portable oxygen concentrators, check out our "Portable Oxygen Concentrator Comparison" page!
Airsep Freestyle Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Setting: 1 - 3 pulse settings
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% oxygen +5.5/-3%
- Dimensions: 8.6"H x 6.1"W x 3.6"D (21.8 cm high x 15.5 cm wide x 9.1 cm deep)
- Weight: Unit: 4.4 lb (2 kg); With one AirBelt: 1.8 lb (0.8 kg)
- Power: Universal Power Supply; AC Power: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (1.0 amp at 120 VAC) DC Power: 11–16 VDC (6.0 amps at 12 VDC) FreeStyle Unit: 28 W at the 3 setting
- Battery Duration: 3 setting - 2 hours; 2 setting - 2.5 hours; 1 setting - 3.5 hours
- Recharge Time: 3.5 hours
- AirBelt Duration:
- 3 setting - An additional 3 hours; 5 hours total with AirBelt
- 2 setting - An additional 3.5 hours; 6 hours total with AirBelt
- 1 setting - An additional 6.5 hours; 10 hours total with AirBelt
- Airbelt Recharge Time: 3 hours
- Battery Cycle Life: Approximately 300 cycles, then 80% capacity or below
- Warm Up Time: 2 minutes
- Alarms Indicators: Start-up, Pulse flow, Battery condition/level, Cannula disconnect, System overdraw, General malfunction
- Temperature Range: Operational temperature: 41ºF to 104ºF (5ºC to 40ºC.) (Operating unit outside of this range can affect performance.) Storage temperature: -2ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Altitude: Up to 12,000 ft (3,657.6 m.) (Higher altitudes may affect performance.)
- Sound Level: 38 dBA at 1 setting; 41 dBA at 2 setting; 44 dBA at 3 setting
- Includes: one (1) Airsep Freestyle Portable Oxygen Concentrator, carring case, one battery, two (2) Airbelts, AC/DC adapters, shoulder strap, and user manual
- Airsep Freestyle Portable Oxygen Concentrator Manual
- Airsep Freestyle Portable Oxygen Concentrator Quick Reference Guide
- Prescription Required
Medicare's Certificate of Medical Necessity Form (.pdf)
Note: ActiveForever does not bill Medicare directly
Warranty: Three (3) Year Limited Warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: air sep, focos, tankless, portable concentrator, COPD, c.o.p.d., independence, lungs, vacation, flight, plane, ship, boat, mi283-1, mi304-1, cd34-1, pw022, bt017, alpha-1, alpha1, antitrypsin deficiency
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.