Sku: A24895 - Part #: POC COMBO BUNDLES - "FREESTYLE"
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Airsep Freestyle Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The FreeStyle portable oxygen concentrator (POC) makes its own oxygen in a compact package up to a 3-setting. This POC utilizes a uniquely efficient flexible pulse-flow delivery system, which enables patients to be as active as possible. The internal battery enables up to 3 or 31⁄2 hours of use between recharges. When more time is needed away from an available power source for extended activity, FreeStyle’s optional AirBelt™ is there to provide hours of extended battery duration. AirBelt connects easily to either unit and depending on the setting, can provide up to seven or ten hours of ambulation between recharges. The convertible carrying bag can be worn over the shoulder or as a backpack, and even allows patients to wear the unit at the waist with any standard belt or the optional AirBelt. In fact, to maximize ambulation time, FreeStyle can be used as an ensemble consisting of the portable oxygen concentrator, comfortable carrying case, and matching AirBelt. With this unit, oxygen users can now participate in an all-day, outdoor music festival, a sporting event, a continuing education class, or even enjoy the added benefits of the FAA-approved FreeStyle units during extended travel.
VisionAire Home Oxygen Concentrator:
VisionAire™ 2 supports pediatric care with two types of precision flowmeters. The standard flowmeter has 1/8 LPM increments ranging from 1/8 LPM up to 2 LPM with CCM markings for easy conversion, and is suitable for adult use where lower power consumption and cooler operating temperatures are valued. The alternative flowmeter has 1/10 increments ranging from .10 LPM up to 1.0 LPM. You can experience the added assurance of maintenance-free oxygen concentrators, fully backed by the expert in oxygen generating technology. This helps ensure that you maximize the potential of your equipment inventory while greatly reducing or eliminating any unnecessary down time. The technology of these filter-free units offers AirSep’s time-proven expertise in a smaller cabinet that will please patients and their physicians, and meet your business requirements. Important safety features include a back-lined flowmeter for viewing accuracy and proper setting, a locking flow, and overdraw protection. Each concentrator is equipped with a resettable circuit breaker, a dual-function compliance/hour meter, and well-defined system alarms.
Airsep Freestyle Portable Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- Ultra-lightweight at 4.4 lbs (2.0 kg) and 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
- Operates with rechargeable internal battery, AC or DC power
- Exceptional battery life
- FAA-approved for on-board, in-flight use
- Fashionable carrying case with adjustable shoulder strap
- Optional harness available to convert carrying case to backpack
- Up to 7 or 10 hours between battery recharges with the optional AirBelt at setting 1
Airsep Freestyle Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Setting: 1-3 pulse settings
- Oxygen Concentration: 90% oxygen +5.5/-3%
- Dimensions: 8.6 in. high x 6.1 in. wide x 3.6 in. deep (21.8 cm high x 15.5 cm wide x 9.1 cm deep)
- Weight: 4.4 lb (2 kg); 1.8 lb (0.8 kg) - optional AirBelt
- Power: Universal Power Supply; AC Power: 100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (1.0 amp at 120 VAC) DC Power: 11–16 VDC (6.0 amps at 12 VDC) FreeStyle Unit: 28 W at the 3 setting
- Battery Duration: 3 setting - 2 hours; 2 setting - 2.5 hours; 1 setting - 3.5 hours
- Recharge Time: 3.5 hours
- AirBelt Duration: 3 setting - An additional 3 hours; 5 hours total with AirBelt 2 setting - An additional 3.5 hours; 6 hours total with AirBelt 1 setting - An additional 6.5 hours ;10 hours total with AirBelt
- Battery Cycle Life: Approximately 300 cycles, then 80% capacity or below
- Warm Up Time: 2 minutes
- Alarms Indicators: Start-up, Pulse flow, Battery condition/level, Cannula disconnect, System overdraw, General malfunction
- Temperature Range: Operational temperature: 41ºF to 104ºF (5ºC to 40ºC.) (Operating unit outside of this range can affect performance.) Storage temperature: -2ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Altitude: Up to 12,000 ft (3,657.6 m.) (Higher altitudes may affect performance.)
- Sound Level: 38 dBA at 1 setting; 41 dBA at 2 setting; 44 dBA at 3 setting
VisionAire Home Oxygen Concentrator Features:
- Most power-efficient 3 & 5 LPM unit on the market — 290 W
- Compact, lightweight cabinet design — 30 lb (13.6 kg)
- Near silent operation with a low sound level of just 40 dBA
- VisionAire 2 equipped with oxygen monitor.
VisionAire Home Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Oxygen Concentration: 1-5 LPM at 90% +5.5/-3%
- Dimensions: 20.8 in. high x 14.1 in. wide x 11.5 in. deep (52.8 cm high x 35.8 cm wide x 29.2 cm deep)
- Weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg); shipping weight: 37 lb (16.7 kg)
- Power: 115 V, 60 Hz, 3 amps; 220-240 V, 50 Hz, 1.5 amps; 230 V, 60 Hz, 1.5 amps
- Power Consumption: 290 Watts
- Alarms Indicators: Power failure, high and low pressure, high temperature, no flow, low concentration (with optional oxygen monitor)
- Temperature Range: Operational temperature: 41ºF to 105ºF (5ºC to 40ºC.) (Operating unit outside of this range can affect performance.) Storage temperature: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Sound Level: 40 dBA
- Relative Humidity: Up to 95% (non-condensing)
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty on Freestyle Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on VisionAire Home Oxygen Concentrator
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.