These Antiseptic Cleansing Wipes are sting free, making them ideal for cleansing wounds when alcohol is inadvisable. The single use design eliminates the worry of cross contamination, and can be used on minor scrapes and cuts, as well as larger, more severe wounds.
This product is part of the SmartTab ezRefill System, which allows you to easily and conveniently re-stock your Red Cross SmartCompliance First Aid Cabinets. Simply refer to the SKU number located on the yellow and black tab to reorder the correct first aid and/or emergency preparedness supplies. Refill your Red Cross SmartCompliance First Aid Cabinet when you buy the Antiseptic Cleansing Wipes from ActiveForever today!
Antiseptic Cleansing Wipes Features:
- Ideal for cleansing wounds when alcohol is inadvisable
- Sting free
- Eliminates worry of cross contamination
- Works great for minor and larger scrapes, cuts and wounds
Antiseptic Cleansing Wipes Specifications:
- (1) Antiseptic Cleansing Wipe, Pack of 10
- Wipe measurement: 4-3/4"x7-3/4"
- Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Red Cross products, anti-septic, FAE-4002
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.