The Aqua Creek Pool Access Chair is a durable aquatic mobility aid designed to safely and securely transport individuals from dry land to the pool. ADA compliant, and exceptionally well made with reinforced PVC frame and stainless steel hardware, this transport chair is ideal for aquatic therapy centers, locker room showers, beach entry pools and more.
Available in three unique formats, and equipped with many comforting features, such as the adjustable and retractable footrest, swing-out armrests for simple transfers, rear anti-tippers and easy grip brakes, the Pool Access Chair is the top of the line in customized water chair comfort. The optional heavy-duty design allows for bariatric pool access, and the mesh seat option allows for fast and simple cleaning. Buy your Aqua Creek Pool Access Chair from ActiveForever.com and get back in the water today!
- Durable, non-corrosive PVC and stainless steel construction
- ADA compliant for commercial facility use
- Multiple styles and functions available
- Anti-tip rear bumpers protect against falls and flips
- Retractable footrest and swing out armrests for easy transfers
- Ideal for pools with beach-style entries and access ramps
- Mesh seat style is easy to clean and dries quickly
- Molded plastic seat provides full back support
- Heavy duty chair option is wider and more accommodating
- Aqua Creek Pool Chair Features
Aqua Creek Pool Access Chairs Specifications:
- Dimensions: 32" L x 28.25" W x 37" H
- Seat Height: 21.25"
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs (Standard), 400 lbs (Heavy Duty)
- Wheels: 24.25" Diameter (Rear), 3" Diameter (Front)
Warranty: one year manufacturer's warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: F-011PAC, F-011PAC-MS, F-400PWC, AQUACR, aquacreek