Aquaguard Pool Alarm System
The Aquaguard Pool Alarm System is a pool alarm set to go off when someone or something of 18 pounds or more falls into your pool or spa. This unique pool alarm is virtually immune to wind and false alarms and can be used in swimming pools with spa overflows and other features.
Dual Sirens add to the benefits of using the Aquaguard Pool Alarm System. The detector siren in the pool alarm will sound outside while the remote unit siren sounds inside the house. The Aquaguard Pool Alarm is very easy to use and always lets you know when the unit is armed. You can use "swim stand-by" mode from the house and the system will rearm itself after friends and family have left the pool!
Large visible LED lights on the detector and the wireless remote tell you when the pool alarm needs new batteries. Whenever the Aquaguard Pool Alarm System re-arms, you will get a clearly audible tone sequence. Larger pools may require use of two pool alarms which can both be controlled from the same remote. Keep your pets and children safe from drowning with the Aquaguard Pool Alarm System! Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Aquaguard Pool Alarm System Features:
- ASTM Certified
- Easy installation
- Sirens in both base unit and remote
- Secures to deck with included hardware
- Stays in pool while swimming
- Status lights on detector and remote
- Two-way remote with low battery indicator
- Numbered keypad prevents unauthorized pool alarm disarming
- Large visible LED on detector
- Clear, audible tone sequences
Aquaguard Pool Alarm System Specifications:
- Overall weight: 3.1 lbs
- Includes base unit, remote control, and two tubes
- One pool alarm system will cover a typical 32' x 16' rectangular or kidney shaped swimming pool.
- If the pool is larger or irregular shaped, then you will need 2 systems.
- Requires 4 D cell batteries (not included)
- Pool Alarm Remote Control Dimensions: 4.25" L x 2" W x 1" D
Aquaguard Pool Alarm System Size Configurations:
An effective way to determine the required number of AquaGuard swimming pool alarms is to simply measure the width and length of your pool. Use the diagram and chart below to determine your Aquaguard pool alarm needs.
|Pool Width (in feet)
Single Configuration (in feet)
Dual Configuration (in feet)
||39 - 76
||37 - 73
||36 - 70
||34 - 67
||32 - 63
||30 - 59
||28 - 54
||25 - 48
||21 - 41
Return policy: Aquaguard Pool Alarm is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Warranty: Aquaguard Pool Alarm carries a 3 Year Warranty
Related Searches: Aqua Guard, Security System, inground pool alarms
Search items similar to the Aquaguard Pool Alarm System