The AquaJogger Shape Buoyancy Belt is a water therapy tool designed specifically for women with wider waistlines or those who are pregnant. The unique, patented design helps distribute buoyancy evenly while supporting and strengthening the lower back. The custom-woven elastic belt moves with every breath so that it is comfortable to wear.
Designed to tone the abdominal muscles without actually doing any sit ups, these AquaJogger Belts help users stay fit and maintain correct posture during water workouts. Made out of soft, flexible closed cell foam the AquaJogger does not absorb water, dries quickly and resists chlorine damage. An ideal tool for physical therapists, personal trainers and rehab centers, this aquatic therapy belt is a great aid for wider-waisted women. Let this soft, durable and comfortable fitness tool do most of the work for you; purchase the AquaJogger Shape Buoyancy Belt today from ActiveForever!
- Soft, durable and comfortable
- Helps lose weight, improve fitness and revitalizes workouts
- Tones the abdominal muscles
- Resilient closed cell foam
- Doesn't absorb water, dries quickly and resists chlorine damage
- Patented contoured design
- Supports and strengthens the lower back
- Can be worn upside down or with foam in front of body
- Made in the USA
Aqua Jogger Shape Buoyancy Belt Specifications:
- Foam Dimensions: 29 ¾"L x 8"W x 1 3/8"D
- Belt length: 48"
- Fits waist: up to 44"
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 723518215918, AP115, jogging, exercises