The AQx Zero Gravity Flotation Swim Suit is designed to provide even and balanced water resistance and personal buoyancy for use in underwater conditioning. Innovative and remarkably effective, this suit is specially designed to promote effective muscle memory and motor skills when used during aquatic therapy. Built-in buoyancy panels in the chest back and legs allow for increased balance and better performance while in the water.
When training in an aquatic environment with the Zero Gravity Suit, the core temperature and core response provide the wearer with a greater range of motion, and help improve posture. For additional versatility, you can wear this Zero Gravity Swim Suit like a normal wetsuit for greater warmth and improved circulation, or tuck it in at the waist for an increased feeling of freedom and buoyancy in the water. Get the most out of your aquatic workouts, buy your AQx Sports Zero Gravity Floatation Swim Suit today from ActiveForever.com!
Check out our aquatic fitness training tips and tricks for a fun and refreshing ways to get in shape!!
Zero Gravity Flotation Suit Features:
- Reinforced pockets hold in foam panels to regulate buoyancy
- The floating nature of the foam provides resistance and drag in the water
- Increased drag increases core activation and temperature
- Experience greater range of motion and
- Improves posture!
- Flotation, performance and freedom all in one
AQx Sports Buoyancy Suit Specifications:
- Men's Suits are Black/Navy and Women's suits are Powder Blue/Navy
- Available in both Men's or Women's sizes, see charts below to determine best fit
Men's Sizing Chart
Women's Sizing Chart
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: resistance training, AQx Shoes, Underwater Training, a q x, ZGS, boyancy,