The Atlas Ultra Book Holder is an innovative and convenient independent living aid designed to securely hold open texts and papers for easy studying, copywriting, transcribing or researching. Like having an extra hand while reading, this durable holder can be adjusted for almost any book depth or viewing angle necessary. Easy to set up and lightweight for easy travel and portability, the Atlas Ultra Book holder is the perfect companion for your reading.
No more neck strain, shoulder pain or eye fatigue from handling heavy books, the Atlas Ultra holds them all. From 5" thick dictionaries, to magazines, the stainless steel page holders ensure you're always reading right where you left off. Specially designed to help alleviate the pain and discomfort that comes from constantly shifting your head to read from your favorite book, the Atlas Ultra raises your book up above the desktop to provide an eye-level view of whatever you're working on. No more neck strain, shoulder pain or eye fatigue from handling heavy books, buy your Atlas Ultra Book Holder today from ActiveForever.com!
Atlas Ultra Book Stand Features:
- Over 11 inches of height adjustability
- Two viewing angles for ultimate neck comfort
- Made from a super strong wood fiber enforced resin
- Can hold anything from magazines to giant dictionaries
- Stainless steel page holders keep you on the right page
- Ergonomic angles help prevent neck and shoulder strain
- Simple lightweight design folds flat in seconds
- Great for doing research on the road
- Available in multiple classic colors
Atlas Ultra Book & Copy Holder Specifications:
- Dimensions: 11" W x 11" D x 14.5" H
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Weight Capacity: over 25 lbs
- Reading Angle: 15° or 30°
- Shelf Dimensions: 14" W x 3" D
Warranty: one year against defects in material and workmanship
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: atlasultra, dainoff, bookholder, dainof, DDI, bookandcopyholders