Austin Air HealthMate Air Filter
The Austin Air HealthMate Air Filter is deluxe filtration system ideal for use in an office or at home. Removing a wide variety of contaminants, including dust, pollens, dander, odors, chemical vapors and more, the Austin Air HealthMate Air Filter is unmatched in both power and results.
With the unique 360° Progressive Filtering System, the HealthMate HM400 is able to fully filter and process over 250 cubic feet of air every minute, more than any other air cleaner on the market. The Austin Air HealthMate Air Filter is ideal for allergy and asthma sufferers or those with chemical sensitivities, as the 4-stage filtration process addresses the complete air cleaning spectrum, removing chemicals, gases, odors, pet dander, dust, mold spores, pollen, bacteria, viruses and more. With over 60 feet of Medical Grade HEPA filtration, and 15 pounds of Activated Carbon/Zeolite belnd, no other filtration system on the market comes close to the same level of quality as the Austin Air HealthMate Air Filter. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com
Austin Air Purifiers: Unparalleled Protection From Airborne Particles, Chemicals, Gases and Odors
Austin Air HealthMate Air Filter Features:
- 360° Progressive Filtering Intake System
- Deluxe 4-stage filter
- Provides cleaner, healthier air guaranteed
- Casters provided for easy movement around the house
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- Directional airflow output allows you to direct where the air should go
- Available in multiple colors to match any room
- Unit Weight: 45 lbs
- Dimensions: 14.5" W x 14.5" L x 23" H
- Constructed with 22 gauge steel
- Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than .03 microns
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor, and 5 year pro-rated guarantee on the filter cartridge
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.