Sku: A16074 01 - Part #: ALLERGY
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Austin Air Allergy Machine
The Austin Air Allergy Machine is a remarkable device developed by the British Military to protect their troops from chemical warfare. Incorporating the same powerful motor as the Austin Air HealthMate HM400 but eqpuipped with an advanced Military Carbon Cloth filter designed to remove harmful chemicals, gases and odors, the Austin Air Allergy Machine is truly a innovative and effective device.
With Austin Air's patented 360° Progressive Filtering System, the Austin Air Allergy Machine is able to fully recycle over 250 cubic feet of air through a 4-stage filter consisting of large and medium particulate pre-filters, HEGA Military Carbon Cloth, and 60 square feet of True Medical Grade HEPA. Considered the most advanced air filter on the market, Austin Air is the only manufacturer to utilize the HEGA system and the manufacturer's 5-year parts and labor ensures you know you're buying a quality product.
The specialty filter design is intended to help allergy sufferers and those with extreme contaminant sensitivities breathe easy and live a full and productive life. Austin Air Brand purifiers deliver more clean air faster than any other filter system available, buy yours today from ActiveForever.com
Austin Air Allergy Machine Features:
- 360° Progressive Filtering Intake System
- Deluxe 4-stage HEGA filter
- Provides cleaner, healthier air guaranteed
- Casters provided for easy movement around the house
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- Directional airflow output allows you to direct where the purified air goes
- Available in multiple colors to match any room or decor
- Austin Air Purifiers Keep You Healthy
Austin Air Allergy Machine Specifications:
- Unit Weight: 45 lbs
- Dimensions: 14.5" W x 14.5" L x 23" H
- Constructed with 22 gauge steel
- Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than .03 microns
- HEGA Advanced Military Carbon Cloth removes chemicals, gases, and odors
Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor, and 5 year pro-rated guarantee on the filter cartridge
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: babys breath, allergy mate, health mate, HM405
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.