Sku: A26734 - Part #: A150-210
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Avari® R210 Recumbent Bike is designed to work all major muscles in your hips, thighs, and buttocks by setting you in a semi-reclined position. Stay motivated with the easy to use meter that tracks distance, calories, time, RPM, speed and pulse. This stable unit has two sets of handlebars with pluse sensors and modeled foam seat adjusts for the best fit. Get in shape and burn calories with the Avari® R210 Recumbent Bike; buy yours from ActiveForever.com today!
Avari® R210 Recumbent Bike Features:
- Two sets of stationary handlebars
- Pulse sensors located in the handlebars
- 8 levels of magnetic resistance
- Meter tracks time, speed, distance, calories (one-button control)
- Walk-thru design
- Molded fom seats adjusts forward and back
Avari® R210 Recumbent Bike Specifications:
- Handlebars: Adjustable & added
- Resistance: 8 Levels (Magnetic)
- Assembled Dimensions: 49"L x 23.5"W x 38.5"H
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs
- Some assembly required
- Leveling stabilizer caps
Warranty: 90 days on parts, 3 years frame
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.