BED BUDDY Warming Mittens
The old saying goes “cold hands, warm heart.” Well now you can keep your hands warm too! ActiveForever is pleased to bring you the Bed Buddy Warming Mittens. Relieve some of your stress with these wonderful mittens from ActiveForever. Get super snuggly with our footies too!
Keep your hands from getting chilly on those cold winter nights. Mittens provide instant soothing warmth for your hands. Just put in the microwave for a few minutes for a refreshing treat, and mittens will retain heat and provide moisture for up to an hour. They even have a light aromatherapy scent of eucalyptus (to revitalize), clove(to comfort), and cinnamon (to calm). Reusable mittens are 100% polyester. Mittens (without scent packs) may be dry cleaned or washed in warm water, and are reusable, easy and safe.
BED BUDDY Warming Mittens Features:
- All Bed Buddies contain 100% food grade oatmeal and rice in their fillings
- The Rice is gluten-free and is not a problem for those with celiac disease (sometimes called non-tropical sprue or gluten sensitive enteropathy).
- One size fits most
- Bootie made of 100% polyester fleece fabric
- Non-pilling, 420 gram/yard
- Fragranced with clove, cinnamon, and eucalyptus
- Retains and provides moist heat for up to one hour
- Ready in minutes from microwave
- Reusable, easy and safe
- Instant soothing warmth for your hands
BED BUDDY Warming Mittens Specifications:
- Total weight: 1.5 lbs
- To heat: remove Scent Pack from pouch of Warming Mittens and place the Scent Pack on clean microwave-safe plate in center of microwave.
Please Note: Do not use this product on diabetics, invalids, or persons with poor circulation or sensitive skin. If any medical condition exists, consult physician before use. To be heated in microwave only. DO NOT heat in a conventional oven
Warranty: Carex Limited Warranty Information
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Bedbuddy, heat therapy, Fibromyalgia