The Bellman Audio Maxi Personal Amplifier is a innovative communication aid that uses the state-of-the-art technology to bring out speech and music in difficult listening situations. Maxi is developed for those hard of hearing and prefer an easy-to-use device with large tactile controls and clear indications. The personal amplifier is user-friendly and has superior sound quality. Great for watching and listening to the television, listening to music, or small group conversations.
The Audio Maxi was designed with simplicity and usability in mind. All common functions can be accessed using a single push on a button and there are no complicated menus. The personal sound amplifier features unparalleled ergonomics combined with high contrast coloring, large tactile buttons and soft grip materials makes it easy to handle and use. The powerful digital signal processing produces crisp clear sound. The built in omnidirectional electret condenser microphone with DNR (digital noise reduction) for clear, crisp sound. The high contrast LED display for clear volume and tone indication are easy to see and use.
The Bellman Audio Maxi Personal Amplifier is simple, easy to use and is an affordable price. The 10 channel dynamic range compressor and 10 channel dynamic noise suppression help you hear the things you want clearly. The 2 AA batteries last up to 150 hours ensuring you can hear crisp, clean noise for hours. Buy your Bellman Audio Maxi Personal Amplifier today from ActiveForever.com!
- Built in omnidirectional electret condenser microphone with digital noise reduction
- Tone control with 5 pre-set steps
- 10 channel dynamic range compression and noise suppresion
- High contrast LED display for clear volume and tone indication
- Adaptive feedback manager
- Reduces background noise and feedback
- Large clear tactile controls
Personal Sound Amplifier Specifications:
- Dimensions: 5.5" L x 1.7" W x 1" H
- Battery power: Two 1.5 V AA alkaline type batteries
- Operating time: 100 – 150 hours depending on the load and sound pressure
- Power consumption: 17 mA (120mA max)
- Microphone: Built-in microphone (omni-directional)
- Telecoil: Built-in telecoil (angled at 45°)
- External sound source input: 2.5 mm stereo jack plug (0 dBV max input signal)
- Headphone socket: 3.5 stereo jack plug
- Output signal: 117.67 dB @ 1 kHz (SPL 90)
- Amplification: 29.21 dB (Ref. test gain SPL70)
- Distortion: 0.559% THD (electrical)
- Frequency range: 300 – 10,000 (+/- 5 dB, flat)
- Tone control: +/- 10 dB
- Output power: max 125 mW @ 16 ohms
- Regulatory requirements: CE, RoHS, WEEE
- Weight: 5 oz with batteries
- Color: Grey with white front panel and grey buttons
Warranty: 2 year warranty. One year warranty for the Maxi Neckloop, and 90 day warranty for all other accessories
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: HC-BAMAXI, HC-BAMAXI/EP, HC-BAMAXI/HP, HC-BAMAXI/NKL, ,maxie, bell man, harris communication