The Biosystems PHD6 Multi-Gas Detector is an easy-to-configure multi-gas detector with five sensor ports, up to six channels of detection, and over 19 sensor options including electrochemical, LEL, PID and Infrared. When referring back to previous readings is necessary, a built-in event logger stores specific data from the last 20 alarm events, while a black box data recorder stores a minimum of 63 hours of readings and other data.
The Biosystems PHD6 Multi-Gas Detector can display up to six gas readings on the top-mounted graphics type LCD. The display screen also includes a status bar, with easy-to-recognize icons, giving the user immediate access to everything from time to calibration status. Additional easy-to-navigate menus give advanced users the ability to configure the detector in the field, and multiple languages are built in for international applications.
Available as a standalone monitor or with calibration equipment options, the PHD6 provides the accuracy and protection you need on the job. An economical value kit with regulator, protective carrying case and economy calibration gas is ideal for smaller jobs or for adding a new monitor into a pre-existing system. The confined space kit with full calibration cylinders, regulator and waterproof hardshell carrying case is ideal for more comprehensive monitoring needs. Buy your Biosystems PHD6 Multi-Gas Detector from ActiveForever.com today!
- Up to 6 gases readings at once with duo-tox sensor
- Loud 92 dB audible alarm and visual flashing strobe
- Enclosed in a solid polycarbonate case with a rubber overmold
- Monitor only available for an economical price
- Black box recorder stores more than 40 hours of readings
- Easy to use training CD-ROM included
- Easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- Three high-quality alarm windows
- Multiple pre-programmed languages pre-installed
Biosystems PHD6 Detector Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6.75" x 3.25" x 2.50"
- Weight: 18 oz
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical, Photo Ionization (PID), Non Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) and Catalytic Hot-Bead LEL
- Alarms: Two peak alarms, TWA and STEL for toxic channels
- Audible Alarm: Multi-tone audible alarm rated at 92dB
- Visual Alarm: Three visible bright red LED alarm lights (front and side mounted)
- Battery: Interchangeable alkaline and rechargeable (Li-ion) battery packs
- Battery Life: Up to 24 hours battery life
- Recharge Time: Less than 5 hours
- Standard Kit Includes: BioSystems PHD6 Multi-Gas detector, battery pack and charger (lithium-ion only), calibration adapter, belt clip, reference manual, laminated quick reference card, training CD-ROM
- Value Kit Includes: Alkaline Standard Kit, Small Cylinder Of Calibration Gas, Regulator and Foam-Lined Hardshell Carrying Case
- Confined Space Kit Includes: Standard Kit, Large Cylinders Of Calibration Gas, Regulator and Waterproof, Foam-Lined Hardshell Carrying Case
Warranty: 2 years for Instrument and Standard sensors
Note: Components which by their design are consumed or depleted during normal operation, or which may require periodic replacement, shall be warranted to be
free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1-year from the date of purchase.
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: bio systems, airgas, air gas, 5453, A1400800, A140052800, duo-tox, Sperian, honeywell
Search items similar to the Biosystems PHD6 Multi-Gas Detector