The Biosystems ToxiPro Single Gas Detector provides users with absolute reliability and continuous real-time gas readings for a wide variety of gas types. Compact and rugged, this single gas detector comes fully equipped with three visual alarm windows for increased worker safety. Each alarm window comes standard with both high visibility yellow and red alarm LEDs, as well as an audible alarm that is 10% louder than previous models.
In a warning condition, the yellow lights will flash and the lights in all three windows will chase. In a danger condition, the red LEDs will flash and the lights in all three windows will chase. An additional optional vibrating alarm, sound pattern, and set points are also available. The Biosystems ToxiPro Single Gas Detector also features a built-in event logger stores latest 20 events, including sensor type, max reading, average reading, start time and stop time. Buy the Biosystems ToxiPro Single Gas Detector from ActiveForever today!
Biosystems ToxiPro Single Gas Detector Features:
- Continuous real-time gas readings
- Easy-to-read backlight display
- Built-in event logger
- Three high-quality alarm windows
- Audible and vibrating alarm
- Clear polycarbonate with TPE over mold
Biosystems ToxiPro Single Gas Detector Specifications:
- Dimensions: 3.33" x 2.19" x 1.16"
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Gas Sensors: 02, CO, NH3, NO2, H2S, CO-H, Cl2, HCN, SO2, ClO2, PH3
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical toxic gas sensor or Galvanic oxygen sensor
- Alarms: Warning, Danger, TWA (if enabled) and STEL (if enabled)
- Replaceable Battery: Up to 9,000 hour battery life
- Recommended Industries/Use: Chemical, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, steel and metals
- Included: Calibration adapter, tubing, alligator clip, operator's guide and quick reference guide
Warranty: 2 year warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: bio systems, airgas, air gas, B70544590