The Blue MD Acne Light Therapy Treatment System is an FDA approved light-based acne treatment device that utilizes dermatologist grade blue light wavelength to eliminate acne breakouts. Proven effective in several clinical studies conducted by the American Academy of Dermatology, the Blue MD is a safe, effective and affordable acne treatment system that can be done from the comfort of one's own home.
By using a custom-manufactured bulb that emits a spectrum of light, the Blue MD is able to kill acne causing bacteria and decrease the amount of oil and sebum on the skin to reduce the severity of current acne and help prevent future breakouts. Use the Blue MD when lying down in bed, sitting up in a chair, or anywhere else that is comfortable and convenient. Get clinically proven results without the risks, buy your Blue MD Acne Light Therapy Treatment System today from ActiveForever.com!
Blue MD Acne Light Therapy Features:
- FDA approved blue light technology
- Proven effective by the American Journal of Clinical Dermatology
- Dermatologist-grade acne treatment device
- Safe and easy to use
- Helps kill acne causing bacteria
- Eliminates excessive oil and sebum on the skin
- Reduces the severity of current acne
- Prevents future breakouts
Blue MD Acne Light Therapy Treatment System Specifications:
- Dimensions: 12"H x 4"W x 6"D
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Bulb: emits light at 420 nm
- Color: white
- Includes: Blue MD Therapy device, eye protection goggles
- Blue MD Acne Light Therapy Treatment System Instructions
- 1. Wash and dry your face thoroughly with a mild, foaming cleanser immediately prior to using Blue MD
- 2. Position the head of the device no more than 6 inches from the area to be treated, making sure the bulb is directly above that area
- 3. Put on the included goggles
- 4. Turn on the device and use for 20-30 minutes while remaining still
- 5. Repeat 3 times per week, or as much as twice a day, depending on the severity of your acne
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Returns: 30 Day Moneyback Guarantee! Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: TSBMD01, BlueMD, acne treatment, trophy skin,