The Breeze SleepGear Interface System with DreamSeal Mask is a non-restrictive and non-confining headpiece and mask that is designed to "float" over the face and contour with your head. This system has no confining straps to struggle with and when worn, allows patients to sleep in almost any position. These masks are made for use with CPAP Machines.
A Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) machine is used mainly by patients for the treatment of sleep apnea at home. Obstructive sleep apnea occurs when the upper airway becomes narrow as the muscles relax naturally during sleep. This reduces oxygen in the blood and causes arousal from sleep. The CPAP machine stops this phenomenon by delivering a stream of compressed air via a hose to a nasal pillow, nose mask or full-face mask, splinting the airway (keeping it open under air pressure) so that unobstructed breathing becomes possible, reducing and/or preventing apneas and hypopneas (characterized by recurrent episodes of upper airway obstruction during sleep). This has the additional benefit of reducing or eliminating snoring.
The CPAP machine blows air at a prescribed pressure (also called the titrated pressure). The necessary pressure is usually determined by a sleep physician after review of a study supervised by a sleep technician during an overnight study (polysomnography) in a sleep laboratory.
Multiple adjustments and size options offer patients a true custom fit. The Breeze SleepGear Interface System with DreamSeal Mask comes in three sizes: Standard, Large and Shallow.
Breeze SleepGear Interface System With DreamSeal Mask Features
- Included are Halo Straps (not shown in default image) and Perimeter Seal
- Patients can sleep in virtually any position
- Multiple adjustments and size options
- Versatile headgear works with Nasal Pillows or the DreamSeal Mask
- No confining, hard-to-adjust straps
- Ultra-quiet exhalation vent
- Compatible with all Puritan Bennett® GoodKnight® CPAP and KnightStar® 330 Bi-Level systems.
- New Design Enhancements!
- Durable - The hose guide for the Nasal Pillows assembly has an improved design and features a stronger material to ensure greater longevity.
- New Clips- A new clip has been added to the Nasal Pillows assembly to give patients greater flexibility in positioning the halo straps for a secure fit.
- Comfortable - The cradle pad has thicker padding to increase comfort for a good night's sleep.
- Convenient - A cuff has been added to the swivel adapter to help keep it in place.
Breeze SleepGear Interface System With DreamSeal Mask Specifications:
- 2) Styles Available
- Standard DreamSeal mask
- Large DreamSeal mask
Warranty: 90 Day manufacturer warranty for defects (does not include patient damage).
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: CPAP Mask, Sleep Apnea Mask, Y-102616-00