The BW Technologies Gas Alert Extreme Portable Gas Detector is a reliable single-unit gas detector capable of monitoring any gas hazard within its wide range of available toxic gas models. Compact and lightweight, the Gas Alert Extreme provides users with direct, real-time gas concentration readings on a large LCD and an exceptional battery run-time so it can operate through consecutive shifts.
The BW Technologies Gas Alert Extreme Portable Gas Detector features a wide range of user options including a multi-language display, data logging functionality ideal for various applications, and tamper-proof settings with pass code protection. Calibration is a simple automatic procedure and is compatible with BW's MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system, and at start-up a full function self-test checks the sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms. Buy the BW Technologies Gas Alert Extreme Portable Gas Detector from ActiveForever today!
BW Technologies Gas Alert Extreme Portable Gas Detector Features:
- Monitors single gas hazards within wide range of toxic gas models
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Simple automatic calibration procedure
- Compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Full function self-test
- Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
- Internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Secure and accurate history with data logging
- Tamper-proof settings with pass code protection
- Easy on/off operation
BW Technologies Gas Alert Extreme Portable Gas Detector Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 1.1" x 2.0" x 3.75"
- Product Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Gases: H2S, CO, O2, SO2, PH3, CI2, NH3, NO2, HCN, ETO, ClO2, O3, NO
- Languages: Supports English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Battery: Replaceable 3V battery
- Battery Life: 2 year battery life (typical)
- Temperature: -4 to 122ºF / -20 to 50ºC
- Humidity: 10 - 100% RH (non-condensing)
- Pump Draw: Compatible with the Sampler motorized pump
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, audible (95dB); Low, High, STEL, TWA
- Tests: Sensor integrity, circuitry, battery and audible/visual alarms on activation, battery (continuous)
Warranty: 2 year warranty including sensors
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: air gas, Honeywell, gas monitor, multi-gas
Search items similar to the BW Technologies Gas Alert Extreme Portable Gas Detector