The BW Technologies Gas Alert Max XT Multi-Gas Detector is a field tough multi-gas detector designed to simultaneously monitor the gas concentrations of hydrogen sulfide (H2S) carbon monoxide (CO), oxygen (O2) and combustibles (%LEL). Reliable and easy to use, the Gas Alert Max XT features one-button operation and a non-intrusive integrated sampling pump fully equipped with SmartSample technology. This helps boost performance, improves remote sampling result accuracy and ensures a consistent, uniform flow.
The Gas Alert Max XT also features an easy-to-read, multi-language LCD display screen for quick concentration results, as well as audible and visual alarm indicators to alert users of hazardous concentration levels. Temper-proof user adjustable options additionally allow users to customize the device and minimize training. The lightweight and compact design of the Gas Alert Max XT also makes it extremely portable and comfortable to wear. Buy the BW Technologies Gas Alert Max XT Multi-Gas Detector from ActiveForever today!
BW Technologies Gas Alert Max XT Multi-Gas Detector Features:
- Portable, multi-gas detector
- SmartSample technology
- Integrated sampling pump with reliable diaphragm technology
- Easy, one-button interface for simple operation
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
- Audible, visual and vibrating alarm indicators
- Low, High, TWA (time weighted average) and STEL (short-term exposure limit) alarms
- Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
- Simple auto-calibration procedure
- Block detection with semi-conductor pressure sensor
- Flexible user options minimize training
- Tamper-proof field operation
- Standard datalogging and event logging
- Compatible with MicroDock II automated test and calibration system
BW Technologies Gas Alert Max XT Multi-Gas Detector Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 5.1" x 2.8" x 2.0"
- Product Weight: 11.1 oz.
- Gases: H2S, CO, O2 and combustibles
- Languages: Supports English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Battery: 3.6 volt Black & Decker VersaPak rechargeable cell
- Battery Life: 13 hours @ 32ºF / 0ºC; 10 hours @ -4ºF / -20ºC, Recharges in 6 hours
- Temperature: -4 to 122ºF / -20 to 50ºC
- Humidity: 10 - 100% RH (non-condensing)
- Pump Draw: Sample from up to 66 ft. / 20 m
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, audible (95dB) - Low, High, STEL, TWA, OL (over limit), Low Battery, Pump
- Tests: Audible/visual alarms on activation, sensors, battery, pump and circuitry (continuous)
Warranty: 2-year warranty including all sensors
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: air gas, gas alert, gas monitor, micro clip