Sku: A16239 - Part #: CARES
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The CARES Child Aviation Restraint System is the first and only harness-type Aviation Child Restraint System to be certified by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) as an alternative to a car seat. The CARES Aviation System is a child restraint with the purpose of keeping young children from slipping out or around in their seats while on an airplane.
Made to fit over the existing airplane seat, the CARES Child Aviation Restraint System simply fastens to the seat belt provided by the airline. Adjustable, lightweight and portable this Child Aviation Restraint System can be used frequently and with ease. Now you can check your car seat as luggage! No need to take it on the plane with you! Buy the AmSafe CARES Child Aviation Restraint System from ActiveForever.com today!
CARES Airline Child Restraint Features:
- FAA Approved for Aviation use
- Easy Installation
- Ensures Child Safety and Comfort
- Cannot Use in Emergency Exit Rows
- Well-designed Belt-and-Buckle Device
- Works in conjunction with the regular airplane seat belt
- Provides young travelers the same level of safety as a car seat
CARES Restraint System Specifications:
- CARES Crystal Cabin Award
- Do not use this restraint in your car
- Weight Requirement: between 22 and 44 pounds
- Height Requirement: up to 40" tall
- Weight of unit: one (1) pound
- Size: Fits into a 6" stuff sack
CARES Child Aviation Restraint System FAQ:
Q. At what age can a child use my CARES Child Aviation Restraint System?
A. Children must be at least 1 year old, weigh 22 pounds, and be able to sit "front facing" to use CARES Kids Fly Safe aviation restraint.
Q. Can I use the CARES Child Aviation Restraint System in my car?
A. Absolutely not. CARES Kids Fly Safe aviation restraint is not certified for use in automobiles and does not work with a three-point (shoulder) harness.
CARES Restraint Instructions for Use:
- Seat your child in the airplane seat he or she will occupy.
- Lower the tray table behind your child's seat.
- Slide the RED LOOP of the CARES restraint over the seat back, adjust the height of the RED LOOP so it is just above your child's shoulders, and tighten it. Then close the tray table covering the Red Loop.
- Place the BLACK SHOULDER STRAPS over your child's shoulders and slide the buckle and connecter ends of the regular airplane seat belt through the loops at the bottom of the BLACK SHOULDER STRAPS.
- Buckle the seat belt and pull it snugly across your child's lap as you normally would do - and then buckle the chest clip and snug down the Shoulder Straps.
- Your child is now safely buckled for taxiing, take off, landing and whenever during flight the Captain turns on the "fasten seat belt" sign.
- It is recommended that you keep your seat belt and your child's CARES Restraint fastened at all times when in flight.
Warranty: 1 Year for Webbing, 3 Years for Hardware
Returns: All AmSafe CARES Child Aviation Restraint System returns are subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized Returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: Airline Safety Seat, Travel Safe for Kids, Child Restraint, Baby Flying, FAA Approved Airline Restraint, Portable Child Restraint
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.