Carpal Mate Wrist Support
The Carpal Mate Carpal Tunnel wrist support is lightweight and designed to maintain the wrist in a neutral position while allowing full finger dexterity. Designed to provide support for the wrist when performing repetitive tasks such as typing and data entry, light assembly, crafting, or fine detail work. The Carpal Mate forms a cradle that, in conjunction with the rigid angle, holds the wrist firmly in a non-dropping, neutral position.
Molded to provide support extending from the distal forearm to the wrist and sit comfortably between the Thenar and Hypothenar Eminences, (fatty pads of the palm) the beneficial design of the Carpal Mate is the result of dedicated orthopedic research. This ergonomical design prevents the wrist from dropping and prevents excess thumb and pinky finger opposition. By stabilizing the wrist, the Carpal Mate reduces inflammation and overexertion. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is typically the result of the overuse of these tendons, and by restricting their movements, the pressure on the median nerve is reduced and pain subsides. Simple, easy to use and highly effective, buy your Carpal Mate Wrist Support today from ActiveForever.com!
Carpal Mate Wrist Support Features:
- Prevents dropping of the wrist
- Compressions formed support base
- Full finger and hand dexterity
- Maintains an anatomically correct angle for the wrist
- Adjustable elastic and Velcro strap
- Fits right or left hand
- One size fits most
Carpal Mate Wrist Support Specifications:
- Adjustable strap fits most all wrists
- Can be used on either the left or right wrist
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Pat dry with towel to remove excess water. Air dry away from heat.
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: CTS, ADL, 22-140, crapal, carpalmate, brown procedure, hand conditions, universal wrist