Sku: A25327 - Part #: CL-XLC3.4
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Clarity Professional XLC3.4 Amplified Cordless Phone with Caller ID is a hearing loss device that is ideal for those with moderate to severe hearing difficulties. The Professional Digital Clarity Power amplification offers a customized distortion free listening experience every time. With the new DECT 6.0 (Digitally Enhanced Cordless Technology) the phone features a dedicated bandwidth that avoids interference from electronics around your home, providing you with crystal clear sound.
With an extra loud 95dB ringer and visual ring alert you are sure to never miss a call again! The big button headset is hearing aid compatible and TIA-1083 compliant for added convenience. Innovative digital clarity power amplifies your voice up to 15dB to help others hear you better as well! The high contrast Caller ID can be set to read off the name and number and the illuminated dial pad provides easy visibility in low light situations.
Dual Power Battery Backup allows calls to be complete in case of a power outage. With a amplification of up to 50 dB, and interference-free technology, the Clarity Professional XLC3.4 Amplified Cordless Phone with Caller ID is the ultimate independent living accessory. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
- Simple and easy to use design
- Big buttons help those with low vision
- Hearing aid and T-coil compatible
- Visual alert and 95dB ringer
- DECT 6.0 reduces interference and boost clarity
- High contrast caller ID screen
- Belt clip and extra loud speakerphone for hands-free use
- Large, backlit keypad makes viewing easy anytime
- Talking Caller ID reads off the name and number clearly
- Outgoing speech amplification boost your speaking voice
Clarity XLC3.4 DECT 6.0 Amplified Phone Specifications:
- Frequency: 1.9GHz DECT 6.0
- Dimensions: 5.3" x 4.5" x 3.6" (base), 7.25" x 2" x 1.25" (handset)
- Amplified Ringer Volume: 95 dB
- Amplified Handset Volume: 50 dB
- Outgoing Speech Amplification: 15 dB
- Includes: Clarity Professional XLC3.4 Base, big button handset, short and long phone cords, wall mount bracket, headset belt clip, AC power adapter, and user guide
Warranty: One year limited manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized Returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: hearing aids, low vision, hearing loss, telephone, CL-XLC3.4, 17229134027
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.