The ClearSounds AC100 Amplified Cell Phone combines an easy-to-use interface with volume amplification to make using a cell phone simple for those with hearing loss. Intuitive and functional, the ClearSounds phone can amplify the incoming call volume by up to 25 decibels and provides frequency control for improved sound quality. An ideal aid for the hearing impaired, this amplified cell phone is also friendly to people experiencing vision loss. Large 1/2" buttons are highly readable and minimize dialing mistakes and frustration.
The Clear Sounds phone is less complex than other cell phones yet it has a broad range of useful features. A backlighted screen and keypad further ease dialing, especially in lower-light conditions. The AC100 has a time display and alarm clock with much needed snooze button, along with non-audible ringer options such as visual flash and strong vibration. Hands-free speakerphone, forty-entry phonebook and a built-in flashlight make the Clear Sounds AC100 convenient and effective without being confusing. If you want to enjoy speaking with friends, family, or business partners without worrying about poor communication, buy the ClearSounds AC100 Amplified Cell Phone from ActiveForever.com today!
- Adjustable volume amplification and pitch control
- Large buttons are easy to see and press
- One-touch emergency button
- Backlighting for screen and keypad aids visibility
- Displayed text size is large
- Hands-free speakerphone mode
- Built-in alarm function with snooze button
- Convenient flashlight
- Simplified interface is suitable for seniors
Clear Sounds Amplified Cell Phone Specifications:
- Up to 25 decibel amplification
- Large 1/2" buttons
- 8 levels of adjustable volume
- 5 ring tone melodies
- 8 languages
- Visual flashing and vibrator modes for ringer
- Phonebook holds 40 entries
- GSM unlocked amplified cell phone works on the T-Mobile, & AT&T network
Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 793537306126, HC-AC100, ClearDigital, aid, hard