The CorFit Industrial Belt Back Support is designed to protect and provide support to the lower back while doing heavy lifting. Available in different sizes, the CorFit Belt features internal suspenders that fasten comfortably around the waist to hold the belt in the proper position while preventing the belt from riding up. The upward and inward pressure supports on the belt help support the entire abdominal region while reducing stress on the lower muscles.
Great for those with back injuries or weak muscles, the CorFit Belt features an elastic material with hook-and-loop closures for a more customizable abdominal compression and fit. This moisture wicking belt is great for use in warehouses, stock rooms or whenever additional back support is needed. Let this belt help improve your posture and remind you to use proper lifting techniques; buy the CorFit Industrial Belt Back Support today from ActiveForever!
CorFit Industrial Belt Back Support Features:
- Protects and supports the back
- Proportionally sized in height and length
- Prevents and relieves lower back pain
- Ideal for those with muscle strain and spasms
- Upward and inward pressure supports
- Improves posture
- Helps with proper lifting techniques
- Wicks away moisture
- Adjustable double side pulls
- Customizable abdominal compression
- Hook-and-loop fastener
CorFit Industrial Belt Back Support Specifications:
- Materials: Cotton and polyurethane foam
- Includes: One (1) CofFit Industrial Belt, care instructions
For proper size: Measure at widest part of the hips
- X-Small Size: 24-33”
- Small Size: 27-38”
- Regular Size: 32-43"
- X-Large Size: 40-52”
- XX-Large Size: 46-58”
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 7500, cor fit, core fit
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.