Sku: A13754 01 - Part #: 6000
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
CorFit Sacroiliac Support Belt
The CorFit Sacroiliac Support Belt is designed to address sciatica pain by relieving instability and painful stress of the pelvis and sacroiliac joints. Form-fitting without being overbearing, this unique back support belt effectively stabilizes and compresses the sacrum by comfortably squeezing together these major weight-bearing joints during the healing process. Over time the sizing of the belt will graduate proportionately to reduce discomfort. The CorFit Sacroiliac Support Belt is best used after an injury, with hyper mobility of the sacroiliac joints or after a pregnancy. Buy the CorFit Sacroiliac Support Belt from ActiveForever today!
CorFit Sacroiliac Support Belt Features:
- Alleviates painful stress of the pelvis and sacroiliac joints
- Relieves sciatica pain and scoliosis caused by pelvic instability
- Provides support and stabilization during healing process
- Sizing graduates proportionately
CorFit Sacroiliac Support Belt Specifications:
- Sizes (Height of Individual Belt): Small (4"), Medium (5"), X-Large (6")
- Hips Size: Small (28" - 32"), Medium (33" - 37"), X-Large (43" - 47")
- Color: White
- Washable: Yes
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with cold water and mild detergent. Do not bleach. Line/air dry.
- Latex Free: Yes
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: cor fit, core fit, corbak, 6000
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.