The DBI Sala 6' ShockWave2 Lanyard is a stretchable, shock absorbing lanyard that is designed with super strength. This OSHA fall protection device stays contracted at 4 ft. and expands up to 6 ft. to help reduce trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging. Easy to use, the ShockWave 2 Lanyard includes hardware that is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards. Keep yourself or your employees safe on the job, buy your DBI Sala 6' ShockWave2 Lanyard from ActiveForever.com today!
DBI Sala 6' ShockWave2 Lanyard Features:
- Stretchable, shock absorbing
- Unique inner core, super strength
- Proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards
- Includes patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks
- 100% tie-off style keeps lanyard contracted
- Easy to use, durable
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs or less
- OSHA fall protection
DBI Sala 6' ShockWave2 Lanyard Specifications:
- Length (expanded): 6 ft.
- Length (contracted): 4 ft.
- Snap hooks available on: both ends, at center or at center and leg ends
- Hooks available: standard, aluminum hooks (2 opening) or flat steel hooks (2 opening)
- Includes: One (1) DBI Sala 6' ShockWave2 Lanyard
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches:dbi/sala, shock wave, fall prevention lanyards