The DBI Sala WrapBax2 is a heavy-duty lanyard that is specifically designed for tie-back use. With up to 5000 lbs. of hook weight capacity, this WrapBax2 provides five times more abrasion resistance than standard lanyards, making it ideal for tying off on rough surfaces. With one-handed operation, easy to use patented hooks and built-in web guide, this WrapBax2 helps eliminate confusion on the job site and adds additional safety for each user. Cost effective, industrial-grade safety protection, buy your DBI Sala WrapBax2 from ActiveForever.com today!
DBI Sala WrapBax2 Features:
- Designed for tie-back use
- Eliminates need for separate anchorage connector
- Heavy duty webbing
- One-handed operation, patented snap hooks
- Built-in web guide
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Provides up to 5000lbs. of strength
- OSHA fall protection
DBI Sala WrapBax2 Specifications:
- Length: 6 ft.
- Includes: One (1) DBI Sala WrapBax2 lanyard
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: dbi/sala, wrap bax, fall protection