Buy the Diamond Aluminum Rollator from ActiveForever and you are certain to enjoy the lightweight design and durable construction from the latest innovation in four wheel rollators. Designed to fold like a wheelchair for easy storage, the Diamond Aluminum Rollator offers you unsurpassed comfort and convenience at an affordable price. If you are in need of a rollator walker, the Diamond Aluminum Rollator is the best choice.
The most unique feature of the Diamond Aluminum Rollator is the "scissor-style" folding mechanism that allows it to fold vertically. This not only makes folding much easier than most four wheel rollators, but enables it to fold flat for easier storage. The comfortable mesh seat and backrest make sitting on Diamond Aluminum Rollator much more enjoyable than other 4 wheel rollators while the soft hand grips with easy to use loop locks alleviate the strain that is normally put on your hands and wrists.
The handle height is easily adjustable to accommodate people of almost any height. The eight inch front and rear wheels allow the Diamond Aluminum Rollator to conquer the most rugged terrain and are easily removed without tools for even easier transport. The Diamond Aluminum Rollator is available in two attractive finishes and includes a front-mounted, removable carry pouch.
Diamond Aluminum Rollator Features:
- Unique "scissor-style" mechanism allows it to fold vertically
- Folds flatter than most other four wheel rollator walkers
- Comfortable mesh seat and backrest
- Soft hand grips with easy to use loop locks
- Large front and rear wheels ideal for conquering difficult terrain
- Two attractive finishes
- Removable carry pouch with shoulder strap
- Tool-free removal of front and rear wheels
Diamond Aluminum Rollator Specifications:
- Maximum weight limit: 300 lbs
- Handle height range: 31.5" - 37.5"
- Seat height: 21"
- Seat dimensions: 18"W x 9"D
- Overall width: 24"
- Overall length: 25.5"
- Width when folded: 8"
- Product weight: 18 lbs
- Wheel size: 8"
- Carry pouch dimensions: 16"W x 12"H x 4"D
- Available in Cherry Red or Marine Blue
Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer's defects. This does not include normal wear and tear items.
All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized Returns will not be accepted.
medical walkers, walking aids, mobility aid, 740R, 822383222363