DPL Light Therapy System
The DPL Deep Penetrating Light Therapy System is an FDA-approved light therapy device designed to relieve minor aches and pain, stiffness in joints, muscles spasms, and more. Utilizing state-of-the-art LED and Infrared light technologies, the DPL System also provides an effective anti-aging solution that is clinically proven to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, furrows, scars, large pores and more, and costs much less than repeated skin therapy treatments or plastic surgery procedures!
Light therapy is the most advanced non-invasive system for reducing the signs of aging. As we age, the collagen and elastin in our skin (two components that keep it looking youthful and healthy) begin to break down. The DPL Light Therapy System stimulates the tissues below the skin, causing them to produce more elastin and collagen, restoring a supple and radiant look and feel to the skin. Laboratory studies, including those performed by NASA, have shown that skin cells grow 150 to 200 percent faster when exposed to the infrared LED light delivered by the DPL system. The layers of the skin, because of their high blood and water content, absorb the far infrared light, stimulating a response from the body to heal itself naturally. So in addition to being an effective anti aging and pain relief product, the DPL Deep Penetrating Light Therapy System is also very beneficial in reducing the appearance of blemishes, cuts, and scars on the skins surface.
Each DPL Deep Penetrating Light Therapy System includes two removable LED panels, a convenient stand for facial treatments, and quick start and user guides to help you get started. Most users begin to see and feel results after just a few treatments, but for the best results, it is recommended you use the DPL Light Therapy System for a minimum of 10 weeks. In that time, the DPL has been shown to provide effective results on all skin types with a 90 percent success rate! Due to the safe, and penetrating stimulation, the DPL can even be used with other types of skin treatments. For pain relief applications, the DPL Deep Penetrating Light Therapy System can be used as needed on any part of the body from the top of the head to the tips of the toes. Enjoy the affordable, effective pain relief and easy-to-use, non-invasive skin treatment that you deserve, buy your DPL Deep Penetrating Light Therapy System from ActiveForever.com today!
Read the FDA approval press release for the DPL Deep Penetrating Light Therapy System
- FDA approved for therapeutic muscle pain relief
- Can be used on virtually any part of the body for effective skin care and pain relief!
- Deep penetrating infrared light heats skin and muscle tissue from within
- Reduces the appearance of crow’s feet, fine lines, and furrows and helps remove wrinkles
- FDA approved for safe, non-invasive and chemical-free treatments
- Smooths skin texture, lessens coarseness, and reduces pore size
- Helps to heal scars, wounds, and cuts
- Works on all skin types with a 90% success rate
- Most users see and feel results after only a few treatments
- More cost-effective than chemical peels, Botox, microdermabrasion, or plastic surgery
- No prescription required
- FDA Approved
- Uses both red and infrared LEDs
- Contains 154 880nm Infrared LEDs & 20 660nm Red LEDs
- Provides 9" x 14" (126 square inches) of therapeutic light coverage when in use
- Overall weight shipped: 6 lbs
Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturer’s defects on all parts
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: DPLT, FIR, phototherapeutic, infered, IR light therapy,