The Drive Deluxe Hip High Chair is a heavy duty chair designed to comfortably support and immobilize the pelvis for post-operative hip surgery rehabilitation. Made to sit at a higher elevation than standard chair heights, the Drive Deluxe Hip High Chair allows the user to sit without applying pressure to the hip joints, reducing pain and inflammation.
Constructed out of durable and attractive brown vein steel, this quality orthopedic seat is an ideal accessory for any recovering hip surgery patient. The Drive Deluxe Hip High Chair provides a therapist recommended neutral angle of the pelvis while seated, reducing stress on the joint and increasing the speed of recovery. Contoured armrests and seat back are comfortable and supportive and the supple vinyl outer layer is water-resistant and easily cleaned. Don't sit and suffer another minute, buy your Drive Deluxe Hip High Chair today from ActiveForever.com and start your rehabilitation in style and comfort!
Drive Deluxe Hip High Chair Features:
- Contoured armrests are comfortable and supportive
- Prevents bending above the thigh and below the waist
- Durable vinyl backrest is soft, conforming and water resistant
- Attractive brown vein finish
- Perfect for post operative surgery patients
- Ideal height for rehabilitative lower body positioning
- Heavy duty steel frame
- Solid maple hip high chair also available
Drive Deluxe Hip High Chair Specifications:
- Floor to Arm Height: 32"
- Floor to Footrest Height: 6"
- Floor to Seat Height: 26"
- Overall Depth: 29"
- Overall Height: 40.75"
- Overall Width: 22"
- Product Weight: 33.6 lbs
- Width Between Arms: 17.5"
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3-Day orders
Warranty: 2 year warranty on frame; 1 year limited warranty on upholstery
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: hip-high, hip replacement, drive medical, 17100-BV, 822383222264