Sku: A14421 02 - Part #: 10316
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Drive Heavy Duty Small Base Quad Cane - Mobility Aids
If you currently use a cane and need a little more stability when walking, but don't want to give up your independence by using walker then look no further. The Drive Heavy Duty Small Base Quad Cane provides greater stability and durability than standard single tip bariatric canes, yet is very lightweight.
The Drive Heavy Duty Small Base Quad Cane features a comfortable vinyl hand-grip, a 500 lbs. weight capacity ideal for bariatric patients, and adjustable height up to 39 inches.
The lightweight design and low center of gravity of the Drive Heavy Duty Small Base Quad Cane offers for greater stability and balance. The offset handle rotates for use with either left or right hand.
Drive Drive Heavy Duty Small Base Quad Cane Features:
- Four-point base provides greater stability and balance
- The one-button height adjustment with locking bolt, allows quick, safe fitting
- Features a comfotable vinyl handle
- Can be used with either left or right hand
- Made of a durable 1" aluminum tubing, steel base
- No assembly required
Drive Heavy Duty Small Base Quad Cane Specifications:
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Height adjustment (1" increments): 30" - 39"
- Available color: Chrome
- Patient height range: 4'-7" - 6'-11"
- Base dimensions: 9" L x 6" W
For quantities over 100 units, please call us at (800) 377-8033 for guaranteed low prices.
We recommend buying large quantities in multiples of four.
Warranty: limited lifetime warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.