Drive Med Aire Plus Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress System
If your bariatric patient has lost a great deal of mobility and is now bed ridden, the risk of bed sores is really high. For this we have the perfect solution for you. The Drive Med Aire Plus Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress System provides a powerful and comfortable air support that will help reduce the growth of pressure ulcers.
The Drive Med Aire Plus Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress System is a powered alternating pressure mattress replacement for hospital bed or home use, designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of Stage I to Stage IV pressure ulcers (bed sores). The Drive Med Aire Plus Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress System reduces interface pressure by alternately inflating and deflating 20 individual 8-inch air cell bladders every 10 minutes.
Patients with immobility or perceptual problems who remain bedridden for extended periods can develop open sores at points where the weight of the body compresses the skin, often under bony prominences like the hips or shoulders. These sores are called pressure ulcers. The Drive Med Aire Plus Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress System helps in pressure ulcer treatment and management by shifting pressure to different parts of the body in a repeating cycle, which prevents any body area from being under pressure all the time.
Drive Med Aire Plus Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress System Features:
- Portable and lightweight
- Fits most standard hospital beds
- Ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and home use.
- Idea for bariatric patients
- Equipped with EZ Lock quick-release tubing connectors
- 4 air cell pillow function
- CPR emergency valve provides fast release of air.
- Equipped with LED and audible alarm that activates when pressure falls below 10 mmHg.
- 4 air cell pillow function
- Easy to replace individual bladders.
- Equipped with adjustable pressure setting dial for patient comfort
- Mattress has 20 air bladders, 9 with laser cut low air loss function to increase patient comfort: helps keep the patient cool and speeds recovery.
- 8 cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft, lightweight and will not stretch.
- The zippered cover features a TPU material on the outside that is heavy weight and a Polyester material on the bottom that is lightweight and durable. The cover is water resistant, vapor permeable, has a fiber quilted bottom and is machine washable to provide protection and comfort.
- Pump can be used as static or alternating pressure device.
- The quiet, high volume pump produces 8 liters or air per minute.
- Cell in a Cell design prevents the mattress from bottoming on the bed in the event of power failure.
- Power pump hooks on to foot board or head board
- Power pump can adjust amount of air for variable firmness
- Manual crack on bed in case of power outage
Drive Med Aire Plus Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress System Specifications:
- Dimensions (mattress): 80 L x 36 W x 8 H
- Pressure Range: 30 - 60 mmHg (within the cell)
- Air volume: 8 LPM
- Power cord length: 10'
- Electrical: Power: 110VAC/60Hz
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
Warranty: 1 year warranty on pump and mattress
Bed not included
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveFor