Drive Medalist Power Wheelchair
The Drive ActiveCare Medalist Power Wheelchair is a high performance personal mobility aid designed to provide exceptional maneuverability and control for patients with mobility issues and motor limitations. Fully adjustable to provide that perfect fit, this deluxe power chair combines heavy duty support with unbeatable comfort for a chair that you can depend on for years of reliable use.
The Medalist sports a sturdy steel frame and two powerful 4600 rpm motors that provide the powerchair with an unmatched 20 mile range, depending on user weight, battery charge and incline. The super comfortable, contoured reclining captain's chair swivels 360° and adjusts for user height for unmatched user support, and is equipped with a safety positioning belt to help prevent falls while riding. One of the most capable and easy to use power wheelchairs on the market today, buy your Medalist Rear Wheel Drive Power Wheelchair from ActiveForever.com and ride in style and comfort!
Medalist Power Wheelchair Features:
- Durable and reinforced steel frame for long lasting performance
- Flat-free, non-marking tires for indoor/outdoor versatility
- Height adjustable, reclining, 360° swivel captain's chair
- Deep contoured cushions and back support for unbeatable comfort
- Adjustable, programmable joystick controller is simple and intuitive
- Independent front suspension casters help maintain traction
- Extended range and powerful climbing motor for better travel
- Positioning belt, adjustable foot and head rests included standard
- Padded flip-up armrests for added user comfort and support
Drive ActiveCare Medalist Power Wheelchair Specifications:
- Turning Radius: 31"
- Max. Speed: 4 mph
- Max. Range: 20 miles
- Max. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Dimensions: 37" L x 24" W
- Seat Height: 20" - 23"
- Seat Width: 18", 20" or 22"
- Motor: Two (2) 24V, 320W, 4600 rpm
- Power: Two (2) DC12V x 36AH
- Charger: 5 Amp - Offboard
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Wheels: 2" x 8" Front Casters, 3" x 10" Rear Drive Wheels
- Overall Weight: 191 lbs
- Battery Weight:48 lbs
Warranty: Drive Peace of Mind Warranty; Sixty (60) Month Limited Warranty on frame, forks, seat post and suspension - Thirty-Six (36) Month Limited Warranty on seat brace, bracket and lever - Thirteen (13) Month Limited Warranty on electrical components, plastic components (excluding body), motor and gearbox
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: metalist, medelist, active care, drivemobility, P22, MEDALISTRD18CS, MEDALISTBL18CS, MEDALISTRD20CS, MEDALISTBL20CS, MEDALISTBL22CS, MEDALISTRD22CS