The Non-Tilt Overbed Table is a sturdy and adjustable mobility aid that fits over most standard beds, hospital beds and couches to provide a level surface for writing, typing, eating or drinking while reclined. Unlike other tables that have tilting mechanisms which can cause the table to slip unexpectedly, the Deluxe Non-Tilt Overbed Table sits completely level, providing the user with a smooth and stable flat surface.
The top is durable melamine with an attractive walnut, wood grain laminate finish. The base of this over the bed table is H-shaped to prevent tipping and is constructed of chrome-plated steel for added durability. Requiring very little effort to raise or lower, this adjustable laptop table can be set to various positions between 28" - 45" so you get the most comfortable fit possible. Simply apply gentle upward pressure to raise the table and release the mechanism at the end to lower it. Swivel casters allow you to move the table into a position that best suits you: keep it over the bed when you are awake and roll it over to become a bedside table when you go to sleep. If you want to enjoy a wide range of activities while in bed buy the Non-tilt Overbed Table from ActiveForever.com!
- Sturdy surface over the bed for meals, laptops, books
- H-shaped base to prevent tipping
- Base frame is constructed of durable, chrome-plated steel
- Adjustable overbed table is raised or lowered easily
- Swivel casters make it easy to reposition or move out of the way when not needed
Non-Tilt Over Bed Table Specifications:
- Product height range: 28" - 45"
- Product overall weight: 22 lbs
- Top dimensions: 30"L x 15"D
- Base dimensions: 26.5"L x 15"D
- Maximum weight capacity: 30 lbs
- Available finishes: Silver Vein and Chrome
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3-Day orders
Warranty Info: Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized Returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 13007, 82238313880, 822383102979, 13003, 13067, drive medical