Sku: A14108 02 - Part #: TR39E-SV
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Drive Steel Transport Chair is a durable and easy to use mobility device designed with patients comfort and safety in mind. This transport chair's padded arms are super comfortable and the back of the chair folds down easily for storage when not in use. The chair features a seat belt for additional safety and the standard foot rests can be removed when not needed. Provide your patients or loved ones with a comfortable transport chair; buy the Drive Steel Transport Chair today from ActiveForever.com!
Drive Steel Transport Chair Features:
- Attractive silver vein finish.
- Weighs 33 lbs
- Available in 17" or 19" seat widths
- Back folds down for storage and transport
- Swing-away footrests come standard
- Comes with seat belt for added safety
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- 8" casters in front and rear
- Comes with durable nylon upholstery that is and easy to clean
- Client operated brake
- Comes with upholstery handles to fold chair
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as the Steel Transport Chair is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3-Day orders
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
822383132839, 822383132808, 822383132815
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.